A Sad Little A/N

Over one year.

Over 12,ooo views.

Over 80 parts.

Exactly one great experience.

_________

Unfortunately, The Daughter of Artemis is a few parts away from ending.

I wanted the the part to be the last part, with no author's notes, so I'm writing this now.

A little over a year ago, I had just finished Heros of Olympus. And a little over a year ago, I was browsing the Internet for things to do. I clicked on a link for a Wattpad book that was a list of things to do when you were bored.

In order to finish reading the article, you and to sign up for this little website, or what I thought was a little website, so I did unknowingly. After I finished reading the list, I explored the website.

It turns out, this was just what I had needed. When I saw that it was a website for sharing stories, I knew I had found something special. I had always enjoyed writing. I downloaded the app and began typing a fantasy life in the land of Percy Jackson.

Then I got my first follower.

My first vote.

My first add to a reading list.

My first comment.

Now, soon to come, my first completed story.

I felt so special, and I kept writing. I was such a crappy writer back then, though, I honestly don't know how you guys stuck with me. I'm still pretty crappy now, too, but I like to believe that I've improved greatly.

I just wanted to thank you guys for just that. Sticking with me. After all the horrible chapters. After the crappy love portrayal. After being on hiatus for over 4 months. Thanks.

I've also made the decision not to post a sequel, since there's really no point.

Go check out my profile for more stories when you're done! I love interacting with you guys and I don't want to lose that at the last chapter, so come hang out with me in my other books!

So, for the last time:

Goodbye

vivant-