Bye

I woke up in my own bunk. I was discouraged, thinking the whole James thing was dream. But when I looked down, a dumb smile grew on my face. I had James's jacket on. I laughed like a psychopath. I got up and skipped to the dinning pavilion. 
   Plopping myself down next to Emma, I noticed they all looked glum.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"We're leaving today" Thalia said.

"Oh" I had mixed feelings about this. I could hang out with James now, but I'll have no cabin mates.

"But," a smile grew on her face, "We got you something. A new weapon!"

   She handed me an archery arm guard. It basically looks like a leather arm cuff. And most definitely not a weapon. But, I did notice a few buttons on it.

"See that tiny lever," Thalia said "Flick it and see what happens"
I did just that and a cross bow formed on the top half of the cuff, so the bottom part was still holding it on my arm.

"Cool!"

"And if you press this button, well, get ready to catch something"

   I pressed it, and a full sized bow appeared where the cuff was and I swooped down to catch it.

"Sweet. I just have one question. What about arrows?"

"Infinite. None needed. Now press that other button to change it back into a cuff"

"Thanks, I'm gonna miss you guys"

"Us too, we're leaving after breakfast, but we'll come back soon"

   After breakfast I went to my first lesson, sword fighting. Since I was the only one in my cabin, I was put with the Hermes cabin for my lessons. I wasn't very fond of sword fighting, so I got a standard sword just for practice. Afterward, I went to my other lessons.

   Eclipse was at my heels when I was walking over to lunch.

"What do ya need, buddy" I asked him.

Play Eclipse replied.

"I can't, I'm busy."

A sad look crossed his face.
Later?

"Later."

   I walked closer to the dining pavilion and the Hunters came running up to me.
"We're leaving," Thalia said.

"Oh, see ya" I said

   I was caught by surprise when Emma embraced me into a hug.

"Take care" Emma said.

"You too. Bye everyone"

"Bye" a few replied.

   As they walked out, I let a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek.
Snap out of it I thought You let yourself get attached again.
I was getting kind of sweaty, and I didn't know why. Then I looked down and saw that I still had James's jacket on. All my sadness was washed away.