Imformal Meeting

When we arrived in the meeting area of the Big House, I expected a court room type thing. This was anything but. We gathered around a ping-pong table with mix matched chairs and It's Thanksgiving Charlie Brown! Started playing through my head.
   "Sit" Chiron boomed.
We all sat down abruptly.
"We need to focus the basics of this quest. How you will travel, what you will do, and survival plans" Chiron said. As he babbled on James, who was next to me, whispered "You're cute when you sleep".
I uncontrollably blushed and handed him his jacket.
   When Chiron finished, he turned towards me and asked me what my plan was.
"Well," I stalled "I don't know what to do honestly. Transportation could be a car or truck. Can anyone here drive?"
All eyes turned towards Dan, who was the oldest here.

"I'm 15, not old enough to drive" he defended.

"Have you done drivers Ed?" I asked.

"No"

"Well now what?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, girlie" Gabriella said.

I glared at her as she smirked. I was all out of ideas, and we hadn't even started yet.

"Boat?" James suggested.

That wasn't a bad idea.

"No" Chiron said, "The journey is across land".

"Bus?" Gabriella asked.

"Well we're all out of options, so sure. Why not?" I said.

We discussed some other things before Chiron's face hardened.
"I must tell you something, children. You are all fulfilling a dangerous prophecy. You all must know this, for your life may depend on it.

Daughter of The One
will lead 8 along
To doom and destruction they will come
Through the help of a foe
And a friend
Loss or triumph will face them
In the very end

   When he finished, his face sunk lower than I thought was possible.

"Triumph" I said.

"What?" Chiron asked in a most depressing tone.

"We will triumph. As leader of the quest I say there is no other way, but triumph"

"Amanda, you can't just say that. There are to many variables" Chiron said.

"I said we will triumph. You cannot change my mind" I fired back, slapping the table.

"Woah, girlie. Pace yourself" Gabriella said.

"And you," I said pointing my finger at her, " can stop calling my girlie anytime now. "

"No thanks" she said, winking at me.

Ohhhhhh.

"Oh know she didn't" Sadie said.

"Shut up" Madi said.

"You wanna tell me to shut up, wise one?!" Sadie yelled back.

As soon as I knew it everyone was telling at each other, including me. All my rage just shot out at once towards Gabriella and Sadie.

"Stop!" Chiron boomed. Everyone quieted at once, "All of you need to learn to work together or else you won't  succeed. Now all of you pack up on back pack each, and meet me at the camp entrance. You leave today"

I want to give special shout out to XxKadeshaxX for commenting a bunch, voting a bunch, adding this to her reading list, giving me some awesome suggestions, putting a smile on my face, and being an all round awesome guy (or since you love Leo, 'Hot Stuff')
Please give her a follow. See you all later.