Why Me? WHY?!?!

Everyone gathered in the dining pavilion for lunch. I was sitting at the table by myself, sneaking food down to Eclipse, who was hiding under the table. I stared at the cuff Thalia had given me and hot tears were forming in my eyes.  I looked away and felt a little bit better. I had taken off James's jacket and put it next to me. No one could come over to talk to me, so I was permanently alone at all meals.
   Lunch had been very uneventful. I was alone eating with my only 'family' a wolf. I was about to get up when I saw green smoke on the other side of the dinning pavilion. My first though was Greek Fire, but as I moved closer it wasn't fire smoke. It was that Rachel girl who drove the bus to New York. It was pouring out of her mouth. Her eyes were green and she was staring into space. Eclipse whimpered at my feet.

"What the heck?" I yelled, walking closer to the scene.

"Why isn't she reciting a prophecy?" MK asked.

I stood right in front of Rachel now. She turned towards me and began speaking in a scratchy voice that was definitely not her's.

The moon will lead a quest with the tide at tail
Wisdom and 2 beauties will be captured by a descendant of mail
War and peace will form a bond
Life and death will become fond
To find the Fire of Life
2 will be forcefully given
A knife

When she finished, Rachel slumped over and two campers put her on a stool to rest in the corner. I looked over at Chiron and saw a worried expression on his face. He turned towards me and said "Amanda, you've been chosen for a quest through prophecy. Pick who will go with you based on the prophecy."
My eyes widened and I looked at him. Chiron glumly nodded his head.
Oh my gods. What the heck just happened. When I finally calmed down, and everyone was staring at me, I started playing the prophecy through my head.
   Moon, me. Tide, "James" I said and James walked over. Wisdom "Madi" She came over too. 2 beauties. "Megan and-" I was cut off.
"I'll go" Sadie piped up.
"No it's fine I was actually going to-" I tried to stop her. I wasn't going to have a beauty queen on this quest.
"I said I'll go. So I'm going"

Looks like her charmspeak was working.
"Fine" I rolled my eyes and she and Megan came over. War and peace. Well peace would be "Dan"

"If this quest has fighting involved I want nothing to do with this!" Dan complained.

"Oh just get over here!" I said pointing next to me.
He threw his hands up in exasperation and walked towards me.
War would be, oh no. The only person I could think of was Gabriella. Maybe if I chose her, she would like me more. She is also a pretty good swordsman.
"Gabriella"
She looked bored as she walked beside me.
Life. What's life. Apollo, they do healing. What about, no Iris is Dan, there isn't two. I know, Demeter! Plants, perfect!
"Mary-Kate"
And, oh gods why me. Why me. WHY MEEEE. Death. I need Eric, but he's so, well there's no adjective to describe him.
"Eric" I sighed. On the far side of the pavilion I saw the slouching boy slowly stand up and walk over here.

"Everyone" Chiron started,"Go back to your regular lessons, as for you 9, Big House. Now"