What's a Half-Blood?

I woke up in a cot.

There was a nurse, that Madi girl, a man riding a horse, and a couple.  A dark haired man with sea green eyes and a curly blonde haired girl with gray eyes. The couple looked about 27 years old and- wait the man wasn't ridding a horse, he WAS the horse. The top half was a man with curly brown hair and a well kept beard, the bottom half was a white stallion.

I think I screamed.

The horse guy fed me lemon squares that tasted like my dads rabbit stew. It was comforting. I almost fell asleep again but I felt the urge to get my questions answered.

"Where am I, my stepmom will want to know where I am!?"

"You are at Camp Half-Blood, a place for the half mortal half god person. As for your stepmother, she doesn't know you exist, we left her at the hospital not knowing who she was and money to pay the bill."

Good I thought She won't be sad about Dad anymore.

"We have some questions for you," the horse man continued, "Do you have a dad by blood or a mom?"

"Dad, why?"  I asked cautiously.

"So we know which godly parent we are looking for, how old are you, you look older than 13, you should have been claimed by now" the horse guy thought aloud.

"Who are you people?" I asked.
   "I'm Chiron, that's Percy and Annabeth (He pointed to the couple), and I think you already know Madi. Speaking of which, Madi I think Amanda is ready for the video explaining all this."