Claimed

"What?!" Zeus yelled standing up. "What in the Hades is going on?!"

"Excuse me?! Hades asked.

"Zeus, it's okay" Artemis assured.

"This is anything but okay!" Zeus yelled back.

"No but he was, The One" Artemis said

"Impossible! The One is dead" Aphrodite cried back.

"As he is. He was murdered, but he knew how he was going to die. We don't know, on the other hand"

   All the gods looked at Hades.
He looked confused and innocent at the same time.
"What? I let him be reborn the 4th time. That took a lot of energy, do you think I would waste that by killing him? And if you're implying that I know how he died, I don't. Even Thantos doesn't know" Hades defended.

"He's right. Poseidon do you have any idea?" Zeus asked.

"Other than getting shot in the head," he glared at Artemis while she tried not to catch his gaze.

"It was an accident!"  Artemis defended, obviously choking back a sob. 

"I know, I know. We agreed no hard feelings, but still. I have no idea how he could have died.

Zeus took a deep breath like he was trying not to send a deadly lighting bolt across the room. "Claim her" he said.

"What?" Artemis asked.

"I said 'Claim her'" he repeated.

With a flick of her hand, she cast a silver moon into the dome ceiling and it disappeared going to her daughter. Everyone was looking around to room to find the person who had a moon over their head, including me. Jess's eyes landed on me and see gasped and poked Jamie so hard that I could see bruises in her future. Jamie turned around and gasped also.

"What, is my hair messed up?!" I asked.

Jess shook her head and kept staring. I could feel the whole room turning around to look at me. I slowly looked up to find to my horror, a silver moon over my head. I wanted to die. I'm not sure if it was from embarrassment or fear, I just want to die.

"Well then," Zeus cleared his throat, "All hail Amanda Whitman, the only Daughter of Artemis!"