The Tour

We started out at the "Big House".

   It was a big blue mansion with white trim. Next to the Big House was a regular looking suburban 2 story house, Madi told me that was where Percy and Annabeth lived. They were to powerful to live out side of camp, so they lived in side. The got married on "Zeus's Fist" (a mountain that looks like a giant fist) and they have a baby named Charlie (in memory of a late friend).

   We started at the Zeus cabin. It was empty, but you could see a really old bed in the back. "That's where Thalia used to stay. There wasn't supposed to be any children of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades because they were to powerful. But they broke the rules and they all had kids. They said after those kids they would stop, but Poseidon had another child, and so did Hades. But anyway Thalia is a Hunter of Artemis, almost like the goddess's handmaidens." Madi explained.

   We moved onto the Poseidon cabin. We skipped the Hera cabin because that was just a respect thing because Hera had no demigod children because she's the goddess of marriage.

   The Poseidon cabin was almost empty except for the one boy who looked almost like that Percy guy. He looked around my age. And was kinda cute.

"Hey James, this is Amanda we found her today on my Half-Blood tracker." Madi stated to James.

   So that's what that beeping noise was when I sat down next to her I thought.

   James looked up from his work and his sea green eyes lit up. He looked at me they way I wanted to look at him. But I never thought someone would find me attractive.

"H-hi" James put his hand out.

"Hey" I said really shyly.

Seriously Amanda, that's the best you can do! I thought.

"Amanda, James is the most recent son of Poseidon." Madi said.

   I shook James's hand. I didn't want to let go, though. It was warm and inviting. Okay I really needed to leave before I had to touch him again. We said our good byes and moved to the other cabins.

*************************************

After the cabins I saw the archery area, the sword playing station, the stables, and the volleyball court.

"Don't worry you'll be claimed in the next few days, and tomorrow the gods were feeling generous so the whole camp gets to go to the summer meeting of the gods!" Madi said "What cabin did you like the most, other than Artemis she doesn't have kids she's single for entirety I guess you'd say."

"The Hecate cabin would be cool because I could study magic, but so would Athena. Iris would be cool, too. I like rainbows." I laughed.

"That's cool, most half-bloods have the powers similar to their parents'." Madi said, "And if you're the daughter of Athena, then we could be sisters!"

"That would be AWESOME!" I squealed.

"Okay, time to find your weapon, to the sword fighting arena!" Madi announced.