Bus Stop

We all sprinted to our cabins to get packed up. I had no idea where we were going, so I packed all that was necessary. The problem was, we each had one bag, so I had to make the most of it. I packed two changes of clothes, a camp sweat shirt, a plastic snack bag of ambrosia (I may have swiped it from the nursery, but you'll never know!), a pack of cereal bars, a few sticks of beef jerky, a large gallon of Gold Fish, my photo album, a GPS that Brady gave to me, a few drachmas, and my Greek mythology book.

   Feeling accomplished, I grabbed the bag and ran to the entrance. We were all there except for, can you guess?- Sadie. I was worried she was going to bring out the girly stereotype, but when she arrived Sadie had packed some sensible things, and 5 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes. Oh well.

   Argus was waiting at the camp entrance in a 9 passenger van to drive us to the nearest bus stop. We all climbed in, but was a seat short, so I squeezed into the trunk.

"Any thoughts on the prophecy, Amanda?" Madi asked.

"Um, well I uh sorta have a disturbing thought about it"

"What is it?" Megan asked.

"Well '2 will be forcefully given a knife' doesn't seem like they will have to carry around a knife, that someone forced them to carry, it's more like, ya know, death. And I don't want to scare anyone, but since there are two Aphrodite kids, there, um, might be a larger chance of one of them getting, uh, killed"  I choked out.

   From shotgun I could hear Gabriella 'humph' in disapproval. I bit my lip trying not to say anything.

   Argus pulled up to the bus stop, and let us out. He nodded his head and drove in the direction of camp. There were 3 other people at the stop, one was sitting on the bench. That guy seemed to give off a feeling that I wasn't sure I trusted. All nine of us stood on the side of the bench talking about what we're gonna do.

"Do we have a time span or something?" I asked and then immediately felt stupid because I'm the leader and in suppose to know these things. Only Gabriella looked at me with disapproval.

"Well when we were at Olympus, I asked around and found out the flame only had a little more than a month. So we have a month to find whatever we need to find. This is a hopeless situation" Madi said.

   We conversed for a few more minuets before I heard a deep rumbling noise. We all stopped talking, and I turned around and faced the man on the bench. He looked up at me and looked into my eyes. He seemed like 30ish. His dark cocoa skin was oddly metallic looking.
"Prometheus" is all he said. That was the rumbling noise, his voice.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked. I knew exactly what he was saying, but I wanted to make sure I was hearing him correctly. Prometheus was a Titan who brought the first flame to Earth from the Eternal Flame in Olympus and gave it to man. He was punished by the selfish Zeus and is eternally punished.

"Prometheus will know where the flame is. If you can find me, I'll tell you where Prometheus lies. I like formal dancing and states that begin with the letter W" the man said.

"What the heck?!" I said looking around for my friends. They were on the other side of the stop, like they teleported over there. They obviously couldn't see me, so this man must have done some magic or something.

"Who are you?"

"Near Michigan. I will help you until there, then you must find me on your own. I will lead you to help, and see if you are worthy" he said absent minded. He disappeared and next thing I knew, my friends were at my side again. Well my 6 friends +2.
    "Where's this bus headed again? Anywhere beginning with a W?" I asked.