Who's it Gonna Be

For the next hour or so they were discussing what sounded like politics. To be honest, it was kinda boring. I fiddled with my half moon necklace the whole time. My dad gave it to me when I was little, and I've never taken it off since. I always hide it under my shirt. Not because it's embarrassing, I just feel like it might get lost, like it might teleport away.

But that's stupid.

"Uh Hera, did we have another announcement?" Zeus tried to whisper, but the marble room was so vast that it echoed all around.

   The Queen of the Gods rolled her eyes and sighed.
"The Eternal Flame is dying" Hera announced.
   A few gasps went up around the room from gods and demigods alike.

"No need to worry, we have Hestia working on tending to the flames for now, but soon it will go out. That will leave us in the dark, and if we are in the dark-"  Zeus was cut off.

"Literally, ha!" Hermes laughed.

"Hermes" Zeus have him a death stare.

Boy, if looks could kill we'd all be dead.

"If we are in the dark, all of mankind will age backwards" Zeus finished.

"Why don't you let a special someone go?" Hephaestus suggested.
"We've already discussed that idea is off limits!" Zeus boomed angrily.

   He seemed to realized that he snapped and said more calmly "Any other announcements?"

   Artemis said "I do" she shakily took a deep breath, like I can't believe I'm doing this. "I have, a demigod daughter."