Agartha

Dirt.

   That is what I saw during the whole fall down. I was falling down in a perfectly straight line, surrounded by dirt. The first few minutes I screamed, but then I stopped because I knew that wouldn't help. So instead I thought of a way to save myself from hitting the ground too hard. If I ever touched ground again.

   As I fell, it got noticeably hotter.

I'm not gonna die from impact, I thought, I'm gonna die from this heat.

   I didn't have my bag or anything on me. I positioned myself in a diagonal line so when I hit the ground, my feet would take damage, but my body wouldn't take the shock. In a minuet, I saw the ground. It was beautiful. It was a giant city, Ancient Greek style. There were arcs and pillars made of Quartz, and many people bustling around. There were shops and homes and fountains. The one thing that set me off was the red stone surrounding the city, and in the very far outer reaches there was a sun. But it wasn't a sun. It was too small, and underground, and just not the feeling of a sun.

   I was about to hit the ground and then I realized that no matter how I was positioned, I would die on impact. Keeping my position, I looked around for the softest thing, but I couldn't see anything. There was no grass because there was no sun. There was no water that I could see. There was only Quartz, stone, and people.

Bang!

No more like...

Boing!

   I bounced into the the air and back down again. Looking down, I saw there was a green slimy bouncy thing. It was like an overpowered trampoline. When my feet hit the green trampoline thing, I leaned forwards and I stopped bouncing. I scrambled off it and walked into the crowd.

  I looked very out of place here. Everyone had on traditional Greek clothing, and I had on a T-shirt that said "I'm a Cheese Head!" and dark jeans. I looked around in awe at the beautiful architecture of these buildings. All of a sudden, I realized where I was. I felt so stupid! I was in Agartha, my favorite place in Greek mythology. Agartha is a legendary city that is at Earth's core. I didn't even catch myself when I squealed.

   I was walking with the crowd when I spotted a store that intrigued me. I made a sharp right and made a beeline for the arrow shop. There were giant signs that said in Ancient Greek: Automatic Flaming Arrows, Get Them While There Burning!
I almost went airborne when someone knocked me to the side.

"Uf" I moaned.

"Ugh, watch where you're goi-oh no. You're an OverWorlder" the person complained.

"Excuse me?"

"Never mind, follow me" he said.

Looking at his back, I followed him. He was walking way to fast, and I could barely keep up. He glanced back towards me, and saw that I was struggling to keep up. The boy groped for my hand and dragged me along. His hands were calloused and rough. We made our way to an area if the city that wasn't crowded. He ducked into an enclosed area of mossy walls. When I was sure that we were stopped, I ripped my hand from his, my thoughts went right to James.

"Look sorry, but you weren't fast enough" the boy said when I took my hand out of his. I could see a bit of longing and hurt in his eyes, though.

"Explanation please" I demanded.

"Hello to you to" he smirked

"You were the one who dragged me through Agartha without introducing yourself!" I fired back.

"Fine, I'm Benjamin. And before I explain this to you, I have a question for you. How do you know the name of this place?"

"It's one of the most legendary places in Greek mythology. Duh"

"Demigod?"

"Yeah. Daughter of Artemis"

"Wait, what?"

"Answer my question first!" I wailed.

"You are in Agartha. Center of the Earth. One of the few people to ever come here. Overall we need to get you to the surface. There many people here who want the OverWorlders, people from the surface, dead. Because we are the more intelligent people" Ben explained.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go before anyone sees you" he said.

Just letting you know that Agartha is 'real' in Greek mythology. I'll update soon!