Interaction

The lobby was huge.

   A giant chandelier hung from the ceiling and the desks and furniture were so grand. Chiron (who was now on a wheelchair) talked to the half-blood who booked us the rooms.

   Each cabin was split up into boys and girls, each gender had an average of 2 rooms. This meant I had to interact with the girls in my room, when I still wasn't talking. I took the bed that no one wanted, the pull out couch. At least it was at a window.

   The room was pretty nice. It had light wood floors and a green-blue palette. There was a living room with a large TV, a pull out couch, and a deck that leads outside. You could hear the traffic through the glass. There was 2 bedrooms with 2 beds in each.

   The phone rung and Jess picked it up. A moment later she hung up.

"It's Chiron, he wants is down stairs for the tour" Jess said, "He wants everyone to have their weapons, money, and partners ready. Jamie your with me. I think Katie and Hannah you guys agreed on being partners. Sorry Amanda, you can partner up with someone in the other room".

"Nope down stairs only has four girls" Jamie pointed out, "but don't worry, we'll find someone".

I shrugged. 

"Alright then, let's go!" Jess said.