"Earphones??? You had these stuck into your ears all this time! God damn careless. Listening to music while I am bellowing my lungs out!"

"Careless?? You are driving, so how does my listening to songs make me careless?" She shouted back at me jumping down from the bike to stand next to me.

"Do you know how worried I-"

Shishir! Control. Don't show her you care, I chided myself. "Er- worried about the plastic carry bag." I blurted out in a rush not able to think of any other excuse.

"Why were you worried about a packet?" She shot back.

"Because it was right next to my ear."

"So?"

"I thought it was my heartb- Um it was making a weird sound next to my ear."

"So?"

"So?? Have you never thought of being environment friendly?"

"How does listening to an old Madonna song make me environment's enemy? "

"Not the song dammit! Why are you carrying a plastic carry bag Have you never thought of Going green and pro environment?"

Her lips formed in a 'O'. "I had made something for you-" She said looking at the packet." But-" she gave a long sigh looking at the packet.

Drama queen!

Then it clicked. What did she just say? She has made something for me? Suvi made something for me! A happy smile stretched my face.

I turned towards her smiling. "Suvi- Suvi?" Where did she go?

When did she climb back on the bike? I fumed as she sat there nodding her head again with the earphones on.

I gave the packet a rueful look, as it sat on her lap now. Why did I have to fuss so much about that plastic bag? What has she made for me?

How do I make her give it to me? Should I grab it like she did with her gift?

No! Of course not. Shishir  Mehrotra will never do that.

Maybe if I just hint her a bit she might give it to me?

"Er-Suvi-"

"Papa don't preach-" She can't be listening to that same song still. She has to taunt me!

Furiously I plucked out the earphones out of her ears again.

"I don't preach!" I said angrily.

"Well I don't call you Papa either. I am just singing along with the song Shishir" she said with a sweet smile, raising my suspicion.

My eyes shifted to the packet again.

"Er- Suvi- that –"

"This?" she said pointing at the packet, her eyes glinting mischievously..

Damn the girl. She knows I am curious about it.

"I will 'go green' Shishir, don't worry on that account at all." Her voice was dripping with sweetness.

Let her and that gift or whatever she made go to hell! Who does she think she is, Madonna?

I kicked started the bike with more force than required and we were off again. I had no idea where we were heading. I just rode on.

"Stop! Stop." She shrieked in sometime.

"No." I shouted back.

"It's urgent! Please!"