Tsukishima Kei || Starting Over

Part two of Work Things Out 

(b/f) = best friend

(g/f) = guy friend

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

(f/n) sighed as she sat down. "Shiro's in your next group, right?" (b/f) laughed as an exhausted (f/n) nodded lazily. 

"He's always asking me out in front of the entire class and he's started doing it more. Why is being a teacher so hard!" (g/f) walked into the teacher's lounge rubbing his head. 

"I was walking by your class when I heard Shiro ask you out again. That boy needs a beating. Do you know he asked (f/n) if she would marry him yesterday!" (b/f) snorted and fell on the floor. "THAT'S GREAT!"

"No! It's the opposite of good! With all this stuff going on here and with Tsukishima, I think I'm gonna go crazy!" The bell rang, causing the three friends to stand up and get to their classroom. 

When (f/n) got to her room, a certain someone was sitting at her desk, arguing with the group of students. "How the hell did you get (l/n)-san?" Shiro, her personal fan and trouble student, was screaming at Tsukishima.

"Ah, (f/n), you're here. I was waiting for you." The (h/c) haired woman rubbed her forehead, pushing her fiance off her desk. "I'll talk to you at home, ok? I need to get started with our new lesson."

"Hey (l/n)-san! Is it true that this guy's your fiance?" One boy asked (f/n).

"Of all schools you had to choose an all boys school? God (f/n)." The said female pushed Tsukishima out the door, shutting it behind them. "Listen, Tsukishima. I don't know what you're trying to do, but this isn't helping me out." 

"Then this might," he smirked as he pulled the girl in, kissing her fully on the lips. Her students were all laughing and cheering as they watched. 

"T-Tsukishima!"

"What?"

▸ 

▸ 

▸