Your First Date || First Years (Karasuno)

I was too tired to do something really long, sorry! 

Tobio Kageyama: 

Kageyama would take you to a petting zoo. After you were done playing with all the kawaii animals, he would get you some ice cream at the park. When you finished your cold delight, he would drop you off at home, with a sweet kiss as a parting gift. "Bye (First name)."

Shoyo Hinata: 

This ball of sunshine would pick you up on a tandem bike. Hinata would take you on a scenic bike ride in the mountains. When he notices that you're a little bit worn out, he takes you to a nice little cafe to get refreshed. After cooling down, you continue down the mountain, and when you get to the bottom, he would drop you off at home. "Here," he says, placing a ring in your hands. "I'll see you later (First name)!"

Kei Tsukishima:

Tsukki would take you to a dinosaur exhibit at the local museum. All throughout the day, he would 'educate' you on the different types of dinos. When you walked out, a million stars illuminated the sky. As Tsukishima stared at the sky, you took the opportunity to kiss him lightly on his cheek. "Thanks for the nice date!"

Tadashi Yamaguchi:

You and Yamaguchi would meet up at the train station and go to the planetarium. When in the souvenir shop, he caught you eyeing a cute pair of star phone charms."Do you want one (First name)-chan?" After buying the charms, you made your way back to the train station. He offered to walk you home to which you thanked him and accepted it. Right before you got through the door, you kissed him and waved playfully. 

I wasn't sure what to do so I kinda wrote random stuff, lol. ◖