Matsukawa Issei || Dreaming of You

Mattsun poured his coffee into the cup while wiping the sleep from his eyes. He couldn't go to sleep just yet. He still had to finish his thesis. Normally, the lazy middle blocker wouldn't push so hard for something, but the sooner he finished his thesis, the sooner he could be reunited with (first name).

The black haired male walked back to his desk, setting the hot drink down. His tired eyes lingered on the picture of (first name). It was the picture taken at their graduation. He remembered that day well enough to recite it. 

He sipped the black coffee and continued to type his thesis. Mattsun was determined to finish it tonight. He was so close yet so far. It's almost like he could feel (first name)'s warmth.

When Mattsun woke up the next morning, he looked at the finally finished thesis. He quickly saved it and calls a number as fast as he can. "Hey... I'll be home as soon as I can, just wait." On the way back home, Mattsun takes the thesis to his professor and rushes to the station. 

When he finally gets back to Miyagi, he heads straight for the small apartment that (first name) lived in. The male felt worry consume him as the door opened, but when he saw (first name)'s smiling face, he felt at peace. 

"Welcome home."

this was kinda shit but i'm tired and sick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯