Mafia AU || Problem (part 3)

female pronouns (her/she)

this chapter mentions rape and some other topics that may cause triggers for some of you, so read with caution. 

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

"Thank you for coming boys." The males in the large room all turned to face the female that brought them together. (first name) continued speaking when things were silent. 

"As you may have heard, Tokonami took out two very important people here at Fukurodani. They hurt Kaori and Bokuto, who you probably know. So, I gathered you here to ask you one thing." 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When her (eye color) orbs opened, they were sharp and dangerous. "Will you help me?" Some boys started murmuring and kept quiet. Terushima was the first to talk. 

"I will for sure help. But can I get a kiss as a reward?" (first name) laughed and winked. "Maybe." When she finally convinced all the boys to join her, they got prepared. The boys and girl geared up, loading their guns and putting on bulletproof vests. 

(first name) put her hand pistols in her leg holsters. Once everyone was equipt, Akaashi tapped her shoulder. "Are you sure you don't need any of us to come with you? It's our job to take the enemy out." The (hair color) haired girl smiled and hugged her friend. 

"This is my job as a leader. I must avenge Kaori and Bokuto, even if it kills me." Akaashi knew not to interfere, so he simply helped the 11 leaders into the limo and prayed for their safety. 

When they pulled up to the rundown factory, Tokonami was standing, ready with Wakutani and Ougiminami. (first name) smirked and jumped out the van, cracking her knuckles. "Let's do this." 

Hayato walked toward Daichi and (first name) smiling and waving. "It's been awhile, hasn't it, Daichi, (first name)?" Daichi looked angry as the female just playfully waved. The rest of the leaders were confused until (first name) spoke up. 

"Sorry, this is confusing but Hayato is Daichi and My childhood friend. Oh, and my ex-boyfriend." Everyone was astounded when she said that, keeping her smile. Suddenly, (first name) kicked the brown haired boy in the stomach. He groaned and fell on the floor. 

She became serious, standing over his body as he supported his body with his arms. Blood was dripping out his mouth. "You look so pathetic. It's your fault that I was kidnapped and raped. All because you're a coward." She proceeded to beat the living shit out of him as everyone watched the scene unfold. No one had any idea that (first name) was kidnapped and raped, so they didn't know what to do or say. 

Once Hayato was unconscious, (first name) stood up, fresh blood on her fists. She faced her allies, cracking her neck. "Now help me beat these guys up!" 

As fast as it started, it was over. The enemy was taken out within minutes, and victory had been declared. "Guys," (first name) said as they pulled up to Fukurodani HQ, "I want you to know that I really appreciate this. I will never forget what you did for me." 

A few weeks later, (first name) decided to call for another meeting. She invited everyone who helped her for a party. When the day came, she had everything set up nicely. 

During the middle of the party, (first name) stood up on a chair and tapped her glass. "Can I please have everyone's attention?!" The room went quiet as she continued to talk. 

"I just wanted everyone to come here to say that I couldn't have defeated Tokonami without you. You can get back to your partying now, you crazy people!" Laughs resounded around the room as everyone clapped.

When things resumed, (first name) decided to walk outside to get some fresh air. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around her waist, surprising her. Once she turned around, she sighed and smiled. 

"Oh, it's only you..." 

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

time for more character endings!!