Hinata || Small Giant

you will be the small giant's little sister in this chapter

▸  

▸  

Once, Karasuno's volleyball team was once a powerhouse thanks to the amazing players and coach Ukai. Your brother happened to be an exceptional player who defied everyone's expectations. He earned the nickname the Small Giant, and rightfully so. 

You walked to the gym to trade lunches with your cousin Kiyoko when you heard your brother's nickname. "I'm going to be like the Small Giant!" 

Tsukishima was teasing Hinata again when a (hair color) haired girl peeped into the gym. "You're talking about Nii-san?" Kiyoko's eyes widened as she walked towards you. "(First name)-chan, what are you doing here?" 

Before you could respond, Nishinoya and Tanaka ran up to you, kneeling. "Oh hello, young goddess!" You sheepishly smiled while waving at the older males. 

"Hey, guys!" The four first years didn't recognize you, but they were all (Tsukki was blushing internally) blushing at your adorableness. Then, Hinata snapped out of it and spoke. "Wait, you're the Small Giants sister?!" Daichi walked up to (First name), patting her head. 

"Yep, she's our little (First name)-chan. She's Kiyoko's baby cousin." You made a whiny noise while removing Daichi's hand from your head. "Ok, 'dad' that's enough for introductions. Hello, my name is (Full name) and I'm in class 2, year 1. It's nice to meet you." You bowed.

The four first years introduced themselves bowed as well. Hinata jumped up and ran to you, grabbing your hands. "Are you really the Small Giant's sister?" 

You nodded. "You know, you kinda remind me of him..." Hinata blushed. "You and that guy over there," you pointed to Kageyama. 

"Maybe I could get him to come back and maybe you could meet him." The orange-haired boy jumped in the air, shouting 'Yay!'

When he stopped jumping, he planted a soft kiss on your cheek. "Thanks (First name)!"

▸  

▸ 

▸