Matsukawa Issei || Feminist

female pronouns (she/her)

Mattsun was the best boyfriend in the world. He would buy (first name) special treats and cuddle her on bad days. And god damn, he was so funny. Sometimes out of nowhere, he would sneak up on her and say something to cheer the female up. Plus, he was a feminist and when she had those nights where she just wanted to listen to some Beyonce and curse the patriarchy, he was right next to her. 

One particular afternoon, Mattsun walked into their apartment to see his girlfriend screaming and throwing pillows around. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She ran up to him and hugged him. "Issei, I'm fucking pissed. This car of men drove past me as I was walking (cat/dog's name) and catcalled me. I raised the finger at them and they started calling me 'whore' and 'bitch'. Even (cat/dog's name) is mad!" She pointed to their pet who was sitting in their bed looking uninterested. 

"Look," he kissed her gently, "they're just a bunch of pigs in a shitty car who don't know how to respect women. Does what they say really matter?" (first name) took a deep breath and smiled. 

"You're right! I don't give a flying fuck what they think!" Mattsun laughed and grabbed her and twirled her around. 

"Hey, why don't we put on some our feminist playlist and dance?"

ahh~ well, i have just started a few things new and i thought i'd share them with everyone

i got a punching bag for stress and upper body strength and i'm excited af. i also started swimming! 

here's my song of the day (or week... or year)