Ushijima Wakatoshi || I'm a Ruin

i am officially done with all of the endings! yay! i think it was a success? comment if you liked them and which route was your favorite 

female pronouns used (she/her)

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

i know that i can't have it all 

but without you I'm afraid i'll fall 

i know i'm playing with your heart 

and i could treat you better but i'm not that smart

"Fuck (first name), you've gone too far this time," (best friend) said with a 'tsk'. She was right. Ever since the ace of Shiratorizawa had confessed to (first name), the female had been holding back lots of things from their relationship. 

You see, (first name) had fallen in love before, but unfortunately, things went downhill. So, she closed out the feeling of love.  It was terrifying that someone could just come out of nowhere and almost have her walls crumbling. 

Almost.

when it comes to love, you're an easy fight 

a flower in a gun, a bird in flight 

it isn't fair and it isn't right 

to lead you on like it's all alright 

Ushijima was a kind person. Although he was usually harsh, in private he could be the gentlest person on the earth. It was easy for (first name) to have him hooked, even if it made her feel guilty.

Truth is, (first name) was started to fall for him. And it scared the shit out of her.  

i played your heart 

and i could treat you better but i'm not that smart 

you still mean everything to me 

but i wanna be free

Although the ace had heard bad rumors about (first name), he couldn't help but be enchanted by her beauty and grace. He decided to confess to her, no matter the ending. He wouldn't give up even if the rumors were right. 

(first name) didn't want to drag this out, but something deep inside of her made it impossible to hurt the brown-haired male. 

i'll ruin, yeah, i'll ruin you

i've been doing things i shouldn't do 

One day, (first name) and (best friend) were sitting in an empty classroom, talking. "Listen, (first name), you need to stop now before you hurt him and yourself. I hate to tell you that, but I don't know what to do." 

"I-I know... but I feel myself falling for him and I don't know what I should do about it. You know what happened with (random guy)... I can't have that happening again." Her (eye color) eyes looked to the ground, tears threatening to spill. 

The classroom door slid open as Ushijima walked through with a harsh expression. "(best friend)." The (best friend's hair color) haired female nodded as she grabbed her stuff and left the room. 

It was just (first name) and Ushijima now. The ace tried moving closer, but (first name) shouted, shoving her hands in front of the boy. "Don't! Don't get closer!" 

"(first na--)" 

"No! If we keep doing this, I'll ruin you! I don't want to hurt you so please, stay back!" His olive colored eyes softened as he approached her. His large hands placed her smaller ones on his chest. 

"Then go ahead. Ruin me."

▸ 

▸ 

▸