Daisho Suguru || Sly

Contains spoilers for the manga!! Be warned!! 

He was like a snake and she like a kitten. 

He was sly and sneaky and she was innocent and naive.

Daisho had a strange feeling in his cold heart when he saw Kuroo (First name). Although she was his enemy's sister, he couldn't hate the first year girl. 

When he first met (First name), she was with the Nekoma team. Finding it a good time to shake them up, he approached the males, not seeing the (hair color) girl standing behind Tetsuro. 

 Tetsuro turned around to find his long time rival. Yamamoto showed his delinquent face, causing Tetsuro to pull him back, jabbing at the snake boy as well. 

"Have all your emotional scars healed after getting dumped by Shika-chan?" He said while chuckling. 

Daisho saw a small hand reach out and pull Tetsuro's jacket. "Nii-chan, please stop. You're going to get bad karma." 

Tetsuro looked at his sister, falling prey to her puppy eyes. "Ok (First name)-chan," he said while ruffling her hair. Unknown to the siblings, Daisho was watching the girl with interest.

Lev walked behind the snake boy, trying to intimidate him. 

(First name) waved at her grey-haired best friend, cueing him to go see her. 'So...,' Daisho thought, 'she has a group of boys protecting her.... Seems like it's gonna be hard to get close to her.' 

Tetsuro looked behind him, noticing that his rival was intently watching his precious sister. He knew that he was already planning something. Deciding to let it go (for know), Tetsuro led his team to the gym. 

(First name) made her way up to the bleachers to sit with the other female siblings, Haiba Alisa, and Yamamoto Akane. The girls watched as their brother's team lost after a long and excruciating set. 

Nohebi vs. Nekoma. This was their final chance. 

While Daisho went outside to get pumped up, he happened to see the innocent (hair color) girl. "Oh, hello little Kuroo. What are you doing here?" The female turned her head to see the male her brother was bickering with earlier. 

"Oh! Hello. I'm getting water for Nii-chan. Are you Tetsuro's friend?" With a chuckle, he shook his head. 

"Oh no. Quite the opposite actually. But I bet it will piss him off if I take his little sister." With a confused look, the girl tilted her head. 

"O-Oh, ok. Well, I'm going then." (First name) ran to the court, leaving Daisho behind. 

"Hmmm... Let's see if I can get her."

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

Maybe I'll make a part two when the next Haikyuu chapter comes out