Kunimi Akira || Mistake

female pronouns (her/she)

you got an older brother and older sister in this chapter ;)

"I'm going on a business trip, so I'll be gone for a week or so." Liar.

"I'll be coming home late. Everyone's going out to lunch." Another lie.

"She's just a friend." I can't take it anymore. 

(first name) sat at the dinner table, a phone in her hand. She scrolled through the messages and pictures sent between her husband and (random girl). "I knew it," she thought. Akira had, stupidly, forgot his phone at the house. Once the black haired male realized he had forgotten his phone he turned around and sped straight back home.

His keys jingled as he opened the front door, walking into the dark house. "(first name)? Are you here?" Akira walked to the dinner table where he saw his phone. There was a note under it.

Dear Akira,

I know what you've done. You've been unfaithful and I've just confirmed it. There was always some part of me telling me that you have been cheating but I guess I've been in denial. Do you regret it? 

I hope that you do because I sure do. I regret marrying you. The one thing I don't regret is that I now have a beautiful baby that will never get to know their father.  Do you remember our wedding? I was scared that something would go wrong and you kept reassuring me that we would always find a way to fix things, but Akira, I don't think that we can fix this. 

We're broken and I don't know what to do. So, I'm staying with my brother. Don't try to find me. Don't get in contact with me. The only thing you need to do is sign the divorce papers coming your way. 

I hope you're happy with (random girl) now. 

- (first name)

Akira sank to the floor, his eyes wide. (first name) was pregnant? And he had been going on vacations with (random girl)? Tears were threatening to spill from his brown eyes. What a mistake he had made. 

But regardless of what was in the letter, he got in his car and drove to (brother)'s house. Once he answered the door, (brother) punched the smaller male mercilessly. (sister) came out of the house and slapped Akira. Their faces wore an expression of anger as Akira stood up and bowed. "Can I see her, please?" 

(brother) sneered and crossed his arms. "You don't deserve to see her." A small hand reached out and tapped (brother)'s shoulder. She motioned for her siblings to wait inside the house. (first name) stepped out the house and glared at Akira. 

"What are you doing here? I thought I said to leave me alone." Akira bowed on the floor. 

"Please don't leave me." (first name) snickered while crossing her arms. 

"You're the one who cheated. You expect me to just forgive you because you bow?" Akira repeated himself. 

"At least let me get to know my child!" (first name)'s (eye color) orbs widened as he broke down. She felt herself start to break down, but before she did, she turned to go into the house. "Goodbye, Akira."

3 years later 

Akira walked through the strip mall with a little boy holding his hand. The two passed a small flower shop, making the boy jump up and down. "Daddy, can we buy some flowers for mommy? These are her favorite ones!" He pointed to a bouquet of (favorite color) flowers. 

"Do you think your mommy will like them, Hiroyuki?" The boy nodded his head vigorously. "Ok, then we'll get this bouquet, please," Akira told the clerk. 

When the father and son got to (first name)'s apartment, they waited at the door with anticipation. (first name) opened the door, practically beaming at the sign of her son.  "Hiroyuki! Oh, I missed you! How was it at daddy's?" The boy said he had fun and asked his parents to take him to the park.

So, they walked to the park, almost like a happy family. Hiroyuki went on the play structure and played with some other kids as (first name) and Akira sat on a bench. "So," the male cleared his throat, "how has everything been? You seem a lot happier." 

She smiled as she kept her eyes on her son. "Things have been good. We're very happy in the new apartment and he's been making friends at the preschool. How've things been on your side?" 

The man bit his cheek as he thought of something to say. You see, he had actually been really anxious. For the last week or so, Akira had been thinking of some way to ask (first name) to lunch or dinner. But maybe now was a good time? 

"Well, I was thinking..." he looked her in the eyes, "that you could go to lunch sometime with me?" (first name) smiled awkwardly. "Yeah, Hiroyuki would lo--" The black haired male interrupted her quickly. 

"I was actually thinking it could just be the two of us?" (first name)'s eyes widened but soon closed as she smiled. 

"That sounds really good."

jesus i'm tired 

had to go to canada and i'm beat 

rip me