Oikawa Tooru || Happy Birthday, My Loves

i realized that i didn't write anything for our precious oikawa's birthday, so here it is a day later

The best birthday present Oikawa could get was his precious daughter, (daughter's name). At fate would have it, she was born on the same say as Oikawa, July 20th. When the baby girl popped out of his wife, (first name), Oikawa was the first to hold her. "She's so beautiful!"

Although being a newborn, she had a head full of the same hazel hair as her father and her (eye color) orbs the same as her mother's. Oh, those eyes. The baby scanned Oikawa's face and smiled. One of the doctors looked at the pair and smiled fondly. "You know, that's pretty rare for a baby to do. She's really special!" 

(first name), who had caught her breath, asked to hold her baby. Oikawa gladly gave the baby to her and kissed her softly. Iwaizumi walked into the room and smiled at the new family. "I brought what you requested, (first name)." The bara-armed male was holding a cake that said 'happy birthday Tooru and (daughter's name).'

He placed it on a table as Oikawa thanked him. (first name) held her husband's hand as they stared at the baby. 

"Happy birthday, Tooru, (daughter's name)."

fun fact: i was born with a full head of hair and stared at my grandparents and parents when they held me