Oikawa Tooru & Sawamura Daichi || Gym

sooo let's pretend that these two males are your boyfriends... as in you are all dating... and are in college living together in an apartment 

Daichi and Oikawa were very fit, and (first name), as their partner, understood that. Very well. Recently, friends and even coworkers, were starting to tell them that... they should start getting more active. So, they turned to their boyfriends. 

"Daichi, Tooru, am I getting bigger?" Daichi's brown eyes softened and he embraced them, as well as Tooru. 

"You are perfect to us, (first name). Your weight doesn't define you." 

"Yeah!" Tooru shouted, kissing their cheek. (first name) smiled into Tooru's chest. "Thanks, you two. But I think I'll start going to the gym with you everyday." The two brunettes looked at each other, worried looks on their faces. 

"(f-first name)... I think it'd be too hardcore for you," Daichi said, patting their head. 

"But I wanna be with you and get in shape," they started whining. Tooru wrapped his arms around (first name)'s waist. "Well, don't start complaining when we get there." 

"I won't," (first name) promised. Just like Daichi and Tooru predicted, about 10 minutes into the workout, (first name) laid down on the floor. They panted, trying to speak in coherent sentences. "How-- How do you do this everyday?!" 

Their boyfriends just picked them up and started them up on something easier. At first, it was really hard for (first name) to keep up, but with their two amazing boyfriends, they started getting into it. Things started getting easier and they became more confident with their body. 

And let's just say they had more stamina for... well, let's leave that to your imagination. ;) 

▸ 

▸ 

▸