Yahaba Shigeru || Past Lovers

gender neutral pronouns (their/they/them)

Yahaba had never been one to judge people so when he stormed into class 5 muttering curses, everyone was surprised. (Boy classmate) tapped his shoulder. "Are you ok Yahaba?"

The setter looked to his classmate and nodded. "Y-Yeah, but do you know where (first name) is?" (best friend) joined the conversation. "Yahaba, you know who just transferred here, right?" The said male nodded with a serious face. 

Meanwhile, (first name) was walking to their class when a familiar person approached them. "It's been some time, hasn't it (first name)." 

"That's (last name) to you," they spoke in a cold tone, venom lacing their words. (ex's name) smirked as they got even closer. "I just wanna talk to you, please?" Yahaba walked to the gardens when he saw (first name). (ex's name) was standing across from them with his/her arms crossed. 

The brown-haired male listened to the conversation the two were having. "Well, I heard you're dating that Yahaba guy now. You have shitty taste, honestly." 

"Yeah, maybe that's why I dated you." (ex's name) scowled. The (hair color) haired 2nd year walked away, with a 'well, bye.'

"Wait!" The fe/male grabbed (first name)'s arm while crying. "I wanted to say sorry! I'm sorry I cheated on you! I want you back!" Yahaba took the chance to run out and push the fe/male off his beloved and sprint with them. 

Once the couple got to a unpopulated area, the male pulled (first name) in for a tight hug. "You could have gotten hurt! I don't want to lose you to someone like them!" His partner hugged him back, smiling into his neck. They kissed his lips before hugging him again. 

"I will never leave you."

this had a shitty ending, sorry