Azumane Asahi || Cosplaying

I went to Comic-Con today and thought of this cute little crow ღ

▸ 

▸ 

▸ 

Asahi wasn't very good with people. Not that he didn't like them, but just that his scary looks could startle some people. The giant's good friend, Nishinoya, had suggested that Asahi should go to an anime convention and cosplay as a cute character. 

Asahi decided to cosplay as Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist (if you haven't seen this show, it's really good! It was actually my first anime!) "That's not a very cute outfit!" Noya whined. 

Scratching his head, Asahi smiled sheepishly. "W-Well... I think it is?" Noya couldn't fight with him, so he helped him build the armor. The shorter male ended up dressing up as Edward Elric to match his friend. 

When the day of the convention finally came, Asahi was sweating buckets. "People are gonna think I'm creepy and weird," he said with tears in the corners of his eyes. Noya sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Asahi, look around you. Everyone here has something weird on." After 15 minutes he somehow got the giant to relax and go in the building. 

The first hour at the convention was spent looking at stalls and merchandise when people started coming up for pictures. "Can I take a picture with you two?" Soon enough, they were in the middle of a huge crowd, taking picture after picture. The crowd started dispersing when two girls who looked around the same age came up to them, wide smiles on their face. One was dressed as Mey Chang while the other was Winry Rockbell. 

"Hey, guy! Nice costumes! Mind in we take a few pictures with you?" 

Asahi took some pictures with the girl dressed as Mey and Noya took pictures with the girl dressed as Winry. The four teenagers took their pictures but started a conversation after. They learned that the girl dressed as Mey was named (First name) and the other was (Best friend). Asahi and Noya also learned that the females went to Karasuno as well. 

"Well, our times almost up, but maybe we'll see you around at school! Bye!" (First name) said while waving. When the two girls were out of sight, Noya turned to Asahi. "So, did you like either of them?" Asahi blushed, smiling. "I-I guess (First name) was really nice..."

Noya spoke up while smirking, "I told you this was a good idea!"

▸ 

▸ 

▸