Takeda Ittetsu || Kids

Thank you for requesting @Momma_Bird_Meme 

I hope you like it!

Also, I went to Chicago for my little sister gymnastics meet this weekend. Sorry for not being able to update. Here's some fluff for Valentines day! 

"(First name) I'm home!" After hearing no response, Takeda, your husband, walked into the living room. There, he saw your tiny body wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. 

With a small smile, the bespectacled man picked you up. Feeling your body become lighter, you opened one eye. "Ittetsu? When did you get home?" Ever since Takeda started helping the volleyball team he had been coming home later, and it was starting to strain your marriage. 

"Just now. (First name), you shouldn't sleep on the couch." A smile graced your face as your husband scolded you. 

"I know, but I miss you all day and end up falling asleep while waiting for you."  At your comment, Takeda felt extremely guilty. "I feel like I haven't seen you in years. Ittetsu, I'm sorry for being a greedy wife but I want some quality time with you. We've been married for 2 years now, and I really want kids. My brother/sister already has kids, and I want to be a mother." 

Your husband's eyes widened. Throughout your whole marriage, you had never once said anything about this. He knew he wanted to have kids with you someday, but he was too focused on work to notice that you wanted them. 

After a moment of silence, he spoke up. "Then we can try." Your (eye color) orbs searched his. Happiness filled your heart as you kissed your husband passionately. One thing led to another, and you woke up bare. 

About two months later, you noticed that you hadn't had your period and you felt quite sick in the mornings. Finally, (Best friend) made you take a pregnancy test. The results came out positive.

"You're pregnant!" (Best friend) shouted, a huge grin on her face. 

Tears welled up in your eyes and (Best friend) attacked you in a hug. "I'm gonna be an aunt! When are you gonna tell Takeda?" You were so excited that you asked your best friend to take you to Karasuno, where your husband worked. 

Upon arriving, you and (Best friend) jumped out the car and went to the office. "Sorry Mrs. Takeda, he is at the gym right now. I can tell you where it is." You thanked the secretary and head straight for the gym. 

"TAKEDA!" The volleyball team froze when the door slammed open to reveal two older looking women. "(First name)? (Best friend)? What are you doing here?" Takeda was shocked to see his wife and her best friend. "(First name) needs to tell you something in private. It's an emergency." 

(Best friend) walked up behind Takeda and pushed him towards you before going up to coach Ukai. After you and your husband left the gym, the teenage boys gathered around asking 'who's that lady' was and 'what's wrong'. 

"That was your sensei's wife, and she's- well, just watch for yourself!" The boys gathered up at the door and watched the scene play out. 

"(First name), what's the emergency?" Takeda asked worriedly. You smiled and took a deep breath, attempting to calm your accelerating heart. "Ittetsu... I'm pregnant." 

Time stopped for the teacher. His heart beat fast, his mind spun. Walking slowly up to you, he thought of what like would be like with a son. When reaching you, he grabbed your waist and picked you up spinning you around. 

It was like a scene from a movie. The two of you laughed and when you were standing again, he embraced you. He bent down and kissed your stomach. 

 "Hello, baby. I'm your dad!"

Yay! Take-chan's a daddy! 

Coming up next: Nishinoya x Reader