Takeda Ittetsu || With Love

R.I.P Christina Grimmie. Even though I wasn't a very big fan of hers, it's still devastating when someone's life is lost 

female pronouns (her/she)

you called me out and taught me tough

with love, with love

you fought my flaws, my teeth, my claws

with love, with love 

cause every time i'm slipping away from myself

you're the one that moves my like nobody else

She always sat in the back of the lecture room, silently looking at the cherry blossoms. There was always a peaceful look on her face when she looked at the pink flowers, but otherwise, she was as cold as the winter. 

Takeda had always felt entranced when watching her. Everyone steered clear of her for some reason he never knew. Some people said that her boyfriend died and some said that he left with her best friend, but there was no confirmation that any of the rumors were true.

"Hello! I'm Takeda Ittestsu, your new seat partner, nice to meet you...?" The (hair color) haired female shook his held out hand and introduced herself. "My name is (full name). Nice to meet you too." Her face remained cold as he smiled. 

It took months to get to know the female, but Takeda got her to open up a bit. 

He learned that (first name) was actually very funny and sassy. Her favorite food was (favorite food) and she loved (favorite drink). But even after knowing her for the amount of months he did, he never learned what happened to her in the past. But he didn't care. He just loved the (first name) he met those months ago, he could care less about her past. 

One cold day after their lectures were over, Takeda and (first name) sat outside, drinking (favorite hot drink). "You know, you scare me," she said out of nowhere. The college junior looked at his friend with wide eyes. What could he have done to scare her?

"You broke down the walls I carefully put up so quick. You make me forget what I've done in the past and I'm always happy when you're beside me. I think I've fallen in love again and I don't know what to do." Her (eye color) orbs were looking at the ground with tears prickling at the sides. 

"I know that I'm in love," Takeda said while taking her small hands in his, "and I know it's with you."

cause when i'm down and i'm done

and i'm coming unplugged 

when i'm ready to fall 

you're the one always holding me up 

with love 

(first name) coughed loudly as Takeda rushed to her side. Feeding a spoonful of warm soup to her, he scolded  her. "You shouldn't have stayed outside too long. I told you that you'd get sick!" (first name) weakly smiled. 

"Thank you, Ittetsu. I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you." She hugged him as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

After about a year into their relationship, Takeda and (first name) had figured out that they were meant to be. But fate had one last thing in store for the couple. They happened to stumble upon an unwanted person. Takeda never really knew what happened to make his beloved cold, but he knew that it had something to do with (random guy). 

"He, I see you've become normal (first name)." The man snickered as the female looked to the ground. Seeing his lover's face so dejected, Takeda spoke up. 

"Excuse me? She's always been normal and she's happy now, so don't come in here and try to bring her down. Don't you have anything else to do?" (random guy) cussed the two out then walked away cussing some more. 

"Now that he's gone," Takeda grabbed (first name)'s hand and kissed it, "I have a question for you." He kneeled down on his knee and pulled out a little black box. 

"Will you marry me?"

▸ 

▸ 

▸