Nishinoya Yuu || Drunk (pt. 2)

Nishinoya Yuu x Reader

Sequel to Drunk

1 month ago

"Listen (f/n)-" he tried to tell you he was sorry. That he wouldn't look at other girls, that he loved you. But you had something to say yourself.

"Noya, let's break up."

Present Day

Walking around campus, you talked to your best friend about going out that night. "So, maybe we should go out for dinner tonight. We haven't been out in forever," she exclaimed. You giggled and nodded in agreement.

(b/f/n) and you got to your math lecture early, as per usual, and decided to plan out your night. "Maybe we should invite the girls too! And maybe they can sleepover," you suggested. You were staying at her apartment ever since you dumped Nishinoya.

After classes were over, you did as planned. Got your friends and went to the restaurant. But what you didn't plan on was seeing your ex with some other guys. 

"Oh my god (b/f/n), look it's Noya." Your heart raced as you turned around.

"We can go somewhere else," (f/2/n) suggested, but you shook your head. The four of you had waited for an hour to get seated.

You sipped on water, hoping to cool down a bit when the waiter came by with your food. "Is there anything else I can get you?" he asked, obviously staring at you. 

"No, thank you though," you said, obliviously. As he walked away (f/1/n) squealed. 

"Oh lordy lord, that dude was checking you out!" (f/2/n) joked. Laughing, you smiled and thanked your friends for being there with you.

"Damn, did you see that chick? She's so hot," Nishinoya heard a waiter say, "I tried making a move but she seemed out of it. I'll try again."

"Which girl is it?" The waiter pointed at the table where the four of you were sitting. Noya turned and saw you.

"(f/n)?" His eyes were bulging out of their sockets as he was gawking at the sight of his ex-girlfriend. He hadn't seen her since that night a month ago. "Wow! Noya your lucky that she's here! Go get her back!" His friends encouraged him.

He reluctantly got up from the bar and walked slowly over to (f/n).

"Shit," (f/1/n) muttered under her breath, "Nishinoya is coming over here." This caught the other girls attention. You turned your face and your eyes met his.

"What do you want?" (b/f/n) asked angrily. 

"I just want to talk to her," Noya said solemnly. 

"Let's talk over there," you said much to the surprise of everyone.

The (h/c) haired girl and brown haired boy walked to a corner. "Nishinoya, what do you need?" His heart raced at hearing you say his name.

"(f/n), please don't say that. I wanted to tell you that I miss you and that I'm here for you, whether you want to get back together or never see me again. I'm sorry I put you through all that stuff. I love you."

Your heart tightened at his words and your (e/c) orbs teared up. He smiled at you and eloped you in a hug. Hugging him back you cried. "I love you too."

Coming up next: Tadashi Yamaguchi