Kozume Kenma || Together Forever

male pronouns (he/his)

"You said you'd always be here, but you left." (first name)'s voice came out shaky as he hovered over his boyfriend. "You promised... You promised you'd never leave me!" 

"(first name)," Kuroo touched his cousin's shoulder, "he's gone. We can't deny it." The bedhead male embraced (first name), letting him cry into his chest. 

Kuroo knew it was his job to tell (first name) what Kenma had kept a secret from him. Once Kuroo got his cousin home, he sat on the couch, debating whether he should or shouldn't give (first name) the letter from Kenma. 

When (first name) awoke, there was a white envelope on his empty nightstand. He sat up, opening with caution. His (eye color) orbs scanned the paper as tears poured down his face. 

Dear (first name), 

If you're reading this now, I'm probably dying or not in this world anymore. I regret a lot of things. 

I regret not telling you how much I loved you every  day. I regret trying to hide my emotions and I regret not telling you about my sickness. But I will never regret loving you. 

I want you to move on and find someone who will cherish you every day. Someone who won't leave you behind. Someone different than me. 

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to stay with you longer. I love you and will forever miss you. Let's meet in a next life.

Kenma