Aone Takanobu || Flower Crowns

This is just a small little cute idea I randomly thought of 

I do not own the picture. Credit goes to artist

Aone Takanobu was one intimidating boy, but when you really got to know him, he didn't seem scary at all. 

You, (Full name), aka the giant's tiny girlfriend, saw a side of him that no one did. Though often silent, the white-haired teen was gentle, thoughtful and always brought a smile to your face.

On weekends, he would take you to see movies or on picnics. He even got you a puppy for your birthday.

"I swear Taka-chan, you make me fall in love with you more every single day." Today happen to be your 1 year anniversary. Aone planned out a very special day. 

First, he took you to a dog park with (dog's name).  After that, he took you to your favorite cafe. 

Just when you thought things couldn't get better, he took you to a field of (favorite flowers). Pulling out a blanket, he pointed at it, cueing you to sit down.

"Thank you Taka-chan! I couldn't ask for a better anniversary!" A small smile made it's way to Aone's face. 

"Hmmm~" You hummed as you picked up some (favorite flowers), arranging them into a crown. Gently placing onto your boyfriend's head, you squealed. 

His face was slightly red, making yours turn a similar color

His face was slightly red, making yours turn a similar color. "You look so cute!" 

The next Monday, you spent your free time showing all your friends your kawaii Aone.

▸ 

▸ 

▸