Kageyama Tobio || Skipping Class

Kageyama x Reader

Enjoy! 

Skipping class doesn't make you a delinquent. It annoyed you how people automatically thought you were involved in fights and were a gang member because you skipped class. 

You skipped class because the lessons were too easy. Plus, you turned in the work. The teachers don't seem to care if you get good grades and turn in your work, anyways. 

"Here you go," (b/f/n) said, slipping a pile of homework in your hands. Usually, she gave you your homework. You were in the same classes together. 

"Hey, (b/f/n), are there any new kids?" You needed to know if there were any cute guys, maybe even girls. 

(b/f/n) went into fan-girl mode and started telling you about this new guy who had an intense aura. "He's really hot! But he seemed like an asshole..." 

"Hmm... Interesting. Maybe I'll go to class and check it out." Smiling, you and (b/f/n) started walking home. 

The next day, you went to class. Your classmates whispered and when the teacher came in the room, she was pleasantly surprised to see a usually empty seat occupied by (h/c). 

The only person in the room who didn't seem interested was the intimidating setter, who happened to be sitting behind you. 

You turned around as grinned at Mr. Intense. "Hello, my name is (l/n) (f/n). Nice to meet you." He responded with a glance up to you. 

"Well, what's your name?" He simply stared at you for about a minute and finally replied with, "Kageyama Tobio." 

You nodded at him and turned around focusing on the teacher. 

"Well, maybe I should come to class a little more often."

▸ 

Was this one kinda better than the last? Yes? No? 

Ok, well, hope you enjoyed, once again. 

Coming up next: Nishinoya Yuu