Tsukishima Kei || Work Things Out

prepare for the angst, lovelies 

(b/f) = best friend

(g/f) = guy friend

Everything was arranged. No love, just politics. It shouldn't have surprised (y/n) that he was so cold to her, but nevertheless, it did. 

(y/n) was always trying to get to know Tsukishima, but he never did show any interest. "Ah, Tsukishima-kun!" 

The girl was going shopping with (b/f)and (g/f) when she spotted familiar blonde hair. Unfortunately, he wasn't alone. Tsukishima was kissing (r/g). (y/n) felt her throat burning as she tried to hold back tears. 

(b/f) patted (y/n)'s back, leading her away from Tsukishima. (g/f) glared at the blonde, slowly following the two. 

 When Tsukishima got home, his mother was waiting at the front door. "What have you done?" He shot her a confused look, slightly tilting his head to the side. "What are you talking about?"

"(y/n)'s parents called, asking to break off the engagement. I don't know what you did but her parents sounded very upset," his mother cried. 

His golden eyes were wide, as he remembered what happened at the mall. "Could she have seen that? Shit!" He quickly slipped his shoes on, running outside. He ran to her apartment, soaking wet.

He pounded on the door, only for it to be opened by (g/f). "What the hell are you doing here? Where is (y/n)?" (g/f) glared at Tsukishima.

"Why should I tell you that? You're just a dirty cheater." That shut him up. (g/f) watched as he slowly bent over.

"Please. Just let me see her, please." (b/f) pulled (g/f) in the apartment, stepping in front of Tsukishima.  "Hey, you fucker. If you wanna talk to her, it better not be something bad. She's in her room." 

The blonde silently thanked (b/f) running to (y/n)'s room. He opened the door, quietly walking in. (y/n) was sleeping, her eyes and cheeks red from crying. Tsukishima felt an unfamiliar feeling as he watched the sleeping girl. 

His heart felt like it was being squeezed. It hurt him to see her like this and he didn't know why. "Tsukishima..,"  the girl whispered in her sleep, much to the said male's surprise. "Why do you hate me?" A small tear made its way down her face. 

Tsukishima gently put his hand to her cheek, waking the girl. "A-Ah, Tsukishima-kun?"

"(y/n), let's try to work this out."