Koganegawa Kanji || Close

there is an important note after the one-shot

Space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too... 

...Close...

 (First name) said. The room was dark and empty except for Kogane and (First name) and the large bed. 

Kogane and (First name)'s relationship was complicated. They weren't dating but they weren't just friends either. I guess the closest description that you could use would be 'friends with benefits.' 

Yet, they were 'friends with benefits' who had feelings for each other. They were just scared to admit that they wanted more than they got from each other. 

This particular day, Kogane was especially needy for physical contact, but (First name) wanted to finally tell their feelings. So, when Kogane ripped the (hair color) haired fe/male's shirt off while they were talking, this upset them. "Can't you listen to me? I'm trying to talk to you about something important." 

The setter sighed, rolling his eyes. "Sure what do you want to talk about?" (First name) felt anger rising in them, and slapped the male's face. Kogane looked up at (First name)'s face surprised by a sad expression. Their (eye color) eyes were filled with tears as they spoke. "Do you want me to leave?" 

When Kogane didn't respond, (First name) picked up their shirt, slipping it on. "Fine then. I'll take that as yes." They started walking away when the blonde haired boy grabbed their wrist. "I don't want you to leave. I just don't know what to say. I want you with me, but I'm scared of fucking everything up." 

(First name) turned to face him, putting their hands on his cheeks. "Do you love me? If you say yes, I'll stay, but if you don't, I don't think I can keep this up."

"I do love you, but I really don't want to fuck this up. God, if I lost you, I would kill myself." At this point, both of the teens were crying and hugging each other. (First name) made the first move, closing the gap between the two. Their soft lips met Kogane's rather rough ones and more tears came pouring from their eyes. 

"You're just scared of getting closer, but you don't have to be."

▸ 

▸ 

▸