Hinata Shoyo || Safe With Me

@YatoriYukine i hope this is good! i'm not too familiar with zombie themes 

"Someone help, please," (first name) murmured. The sounds of the undead left them cowering in an old factory. It had been about a month since the zombies had taken over the world and only a few people survived. Unfortunately, (first name) was separated from their family and friends, not knowing if they were even alive. 

A loud bang came from the entrance of the large building, startling (first name) from their thoughts. They felt the adrenaline coursing throughout their veins. That is until a gentle voice echoed. "Is anyone in here?"    

An orange-haired boy approached (first name). When he spotted the shivering fe/male sitting on the ground, he ran to them. "Ah! I'm sorry for startling you! I just was looking for other survivors," he said as he helped them up. "By the way, I'm Hinata Shoyo. You are...?"

"(full name). T-Thanks for saving me. I don't really know where my family or friends are, so I've been alone this whole time." (first name) noticed that Hinata had 4 types of guns and knives. 

"U-Um, if you don't mind me asking, do you think I can stick with you for a bit? Until I find my family?" Hinata could see the loneliness and fear in their eyes, so he decided to let them join him and his few comrades. The ball of sunshine brought (first name) to his friends, Kuroo, Kageyama, Kenma, Lev, Yachi, Aone, and Bokuto. After introductions, the nine high schoolers set out on a journey. To find other survivors. 

On the course of their journey, Hinata and (first name) felt themselves falling for each other. Hinata would comfort the (hair color) haired fe/male and (first name) would keep Hinata motivated. They'd stay up talking about their families. "I have a little sister, Natsu, but I was separated from her during the night the zombies started attacking. My main goal of this whole thing is to find her and protect her." 

"I had an older sister/brother who just got into (university). They had such a bright future, until they died, trying to protect me... But even though they're dead, I still feel their love." A tear rolled down (first name)'s eye as they smiled. Hinata wiped it away and kissed their cheek. 

"You should rest some," he said, tucking them under a blanket. (first name) nodded, closing their eyes. When the sun rose, Kuroo and Aone, who were on watch duty, woke everyone up. After two hours of walking, Lev starting shouting. 

"I SEE PEOPLE!" Kenma kicked the tall boy, questioning if it was real people, not zombies. "I SEE YAKU AND EVERYONE!" The crew ran as fast as they could, running after their family and friends. Once they all reunited, (first name) sat down thinking to themselves. Hinata approached them, tapping on their shoulder. 

"Hey, you doing ok?" They nodded, smiling. Hinata sat down next to them. (first name) rested their head on his shoulder, sighing. 

"Hinata, I wanted to say thank you for saving me that day. I wouldn't have been able to see my parents or (best friend) or anyone if you hadn't have shown up there." They kissed the boy's cheek. 

"Thank you, for showing me what love feels like."