Daichi's Ending || Heartbreaker

italics is flashbacks 

"I choose Daichi." The said male looked up with a bright face. The others boys walked away, some crying, some patting Daichi's back, and some sighing. 

Once it was just (first name) and Daichi on the roof, the brown-haired boy looked up at her. "Thank you (first name), but why did you choose me?" The female smiled fondly and slowly approached him. 

"I think that you are admirable and a great leader. You alway consider everyone in difficult situations. The first day I met you was the day that I was assigned the captain of the swim team. I got lost looking for the pool and started crying. Well, you remember, right?" 

Daichi was walking down the hallway when he heard crying. He looked to the ground to see a girl who was squatting. "A-Are you ok?" The girl looked up, her face tear stained, and shook her head. 

"I-I was looking for the pool when a teacher came up to me and started yelling at me!" Tears burst out of her (eye color) eyes as she cried even harder. "W-Well what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!" Once he got her to calm down, he showed her to the pool. She thanked him and ran to the locker rooms. Later that week, Daichi was walking to the gym when he saw through the crack of the door the familiar (hair color) haired girl leading the swim team. 

He must have missed the swimming board in the door because he tripped over it, causing him to stumble into the pool. The swim team, who couldn't have missed that, started laughing. When Daichi got to the surface of the water, a small hand was being held out to him. It was the girl. 

She giggled before grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "That was quite a fall!" He blushed before introducing himself as the captain of the volleyball team. "Well, I'm (full name), the captain of the swim team. It's nice to meet you Daichi-san!"

(first name) moved closer to Daichi, and soon the gap between them was closed. Her soft lips were pressed to his. The male felt fireworks in his stomach as the kiss got deeper. (first name) pulled away, hugging him. 

"I love you Daichi," she muttered into his chest. He kissed her forehead, smiling like an idiot. 

"I love you too."