Haiba Lev || Not Over You (final)

Should I make a Kuroko no Basket x Reader one-shot collection? Leave a comment ;)

"(First name)?" Lev's green eyes caught yours. As your breathing hitched, he gave a questioning look. "(First name), are you ok?"

His arms were around your waist, and when you noticed it, you pulled away. "A-Ahem... Can we talk? I need to tell you something." A spark of hope flashed through Lev. 

"Sure. May I ask what you want to talk about?" You could tell he was teasing you. "N-No! You'll find out soon enough!" Turning your back, you walked into your classroom. 

After Class 

"So, (First name). What did you need?" Lev and you were currently on the school roof. Your back was facing him, and he was slowly closing the gap between you. "W-Well, Lev. I'm here to tell you something rather important. I need to tell you how I feel about you." 

This was the moment. Whether the old flame would be rekindled or not. Whether he would give up on you. Whether or not tears would shed. It all depended on this moment. 

"I-I still love you." Silence. Everything was silent for what felt like hours. The possibility of him not even being there crept into your mind, and you spun around to check, but your false expectations were replaced with warm arms engulfing you. 

"I was waiting, (First name)." 

Ah~ That's finally done lol

Coming up next: Yachi x Reader