Ennoshita Chikara || No Control

Some love for this dork

Stained coffee cup 

Just a fingerprint of lipsticks not enough 

Sweet where you lay

Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case

Chikara woke up to a certain warmth on the right side of him. Opening his brown eyes, he saw his beautiful (First name). 

Her (hair length) (hair color) hair was messily laid out on his arm, her face holding a peaceful look. 

He remembered the night before. Oh, what a memorable night for him. He and (First name) had been dating for a year, and for their 1st-year anniversary, she gave him more than he could have ever asked for. 

Waking up 

Beside you I'm a loaded gun 

I can't contain this anymore 

I'm all yours, I got no control, no control

The female slightly stirred, her (eye color) orbs opening. She yawned, turning to see her lover. 

"Good morning Chikara." Her voice made the said boy's theart accelerate. He couldn't take this cuteness this early in the morning.

"Good morning (First name)." She smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. 

Powerless

And I don't care it's obvious 

I just can't get enough of you

The pedal's down, my eyes are closed 

No control 

 "Let's get up now," the male said while sitting up. (First name) whined, pulling him back down. 

"Why? We don't have classes today, remember?" Chikara tried to resist her puppy eyes but was faltering. Opening her mouth again, she spoke to him. "Let's just go back to bed." He really was no match for her.

"Ok."