Tsukishima Kei || Giggles

forgive me for the sadness

Tsukishima missed many things about (First name). 

He missed running his fingers through her (hair length) (hair color) hair. He missed staring at her beautiful (eye color) orbs. But out of all the things, missed her giggles the most. 

(First name) had been a sweet, cheerful, and kind girl. Tsukishima had loved her at first sight, and pretty soon he confessed. She had accepted his confession and they started dating. 

At first, everything was perfect, but all good things must come to an end. (First name) was surrounded by guys all the time, and the blonde became jealous. 

When (First name) would ask what was wrong, he often snap at her. But every time he snapped at her, she would giggle. 

It was one particular day after school that they were walking to (First name)'s parent's cafe. It was also one of the days Tsukishima was snappy. His senpais from the volleyball club were flirting with the female. 

"I'm sorry Tsukki," she said in a mellow voice. He tsked before speaking. "Sometimes I feel like leaving you." 

Instead of hearing a giggle, he heard a thud. Afraid to turn around, he waited for her gentle voice. 

But it never came.