Akaashi Keiji || Human

Somewhat inspired by this song 

uses gender-neutral pronouns (they/them/their)  

▸ 

Everyone experiences heartbreak at least once in their life. Some sulk while others do something about it. Akaashi was one of the people who wouldn't just lay back and take it. The black-haired man grew up to be a scientist and while he was in the lab one day, had an accident. He went into hiding and barely anyone saw him after he left the lab that day. 

After he went into hiding, he built a giant lab under his large mansion. When he went off the radar, he found out that his fiancee, (random woman), had gotten married to someone else, leaving him utterly distressed. But he had an idea.

Not only would he create a new project, but he would finally have love again. Akaashi had created them. (first name) was a robot who could feel human emotions. They could even pass as a living woman. They had (hair length) (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes that seemed to hold all the stars in them. The scientist had programmed (first name) to love him for eternity so he wouldn't feel lonely, so he wouldn't feel detached, and so he wouldn't go crazy. 

Akaashi fell in love with (first name) over time. They were like a real human. But they didn't feel that way. (first name) sat in the lab after Akaashi had fallen asleep. They knew that it was a robot. But if their master/lover wanted them to be a robot they would be. If he wanted them to be a human, they would be. 

One morning, Akaashi woke up to an empty bed. He walked into his lab only to see (first name) staring at an old picture of (random woman). "Who is this woman?" The robot had a straight face, but inside they felt their mechanical heart being torn into pieces. 

"T-That's no one," the scientist said, grabbing the picture from them and throwing it in the garbage.

"Keiji, I want to see the world." The said male's gray eyes widened as the robot touched his shoulder, "I want to see the beauty of the real world." It was rare of (first name) to ask anything of their creator, in fact, this was their first time. So, he agreed. 

Once they were outside, they wanted to see the town. While they were walking down the sidewalk, their hands clasped to each other, a familiar woman appeared. "A-Akaashi?" Akaashi's mouth went agape as (random woman) kept talking. "I-I didn't think I'd ever see you again." 

"Me neither," he replied, finally snapping out of it. He looked over to see (first name), who had a sad expression on their face. "Do you want to get lunch?" The woman spoke as if (first name) wasn't there. The black-haired male looked to her hand only to see no ring. 

"I-I guess I'll go back home," (first name) said, their voice shaking. Akaashi wanted to chase after them, but (random woman) grabbed his hand. "Akaashi, don't leave me again." He shook her off of his arm, chasing after his creation. 

"(first name)! Come back!" They turned to look at him, but as they turned, they tripped over a rock, falling to the ground. "(first name)!" When Akaashi came to their side, they weren't responding. (random woman) came running and when she saw Akaashi carrying the robot in his arms, crying, she tried to approach him. "Akaa--" He interrupted her by pushing her away. 

"Leave me and my girl/boyfriend alone," he said shooting a glare. When he got to the lab, he hooked (first name) up to different tests. After a day of working, Akaashi got them to turn on again. When they woke up, he embraced them. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm--" They interrupted him with a kiss. 

"It's ok."

▸ 

▸ 

▸