Nishinoya Yuu || Drunk

Nishinoya Yuu x Reader  

"Noya! Do you even love me? You always talk about how pretty other girls are but you're my boyfriend! It hurts me!" Noya was amazed by how his quiet girlfriend could become so boisterous. 

Flashback

"You need to dump that ass. I'm about to cut his balls off," (b/f/n) said.

Some mutual friends of you and Noya invited you to go to a bar after classes. All your friends were with you, but Noya was with a bunch of girls. Flirting with them. 

"Fuck him. Here, have another glass of beer." (b/f/n) handed you a second glass of beer. Gulping it down, you continued venting to your friends.

And the night carried on like that.

End of flashback

After hearing your complaints, he felt guilt wash over him. He didn't even realize that he was hurting you when he looked at other girls. In his eyes, you were the most beautiful person on this earth. Your (e/c) doe eyes reflected innocence and your (h/l) (h/c) tresses were silky smooth. 

Your hands covered your tear-stained face as you sobbed. The two of you had been dating for 3 years. He had confessed to you during your 2nd year of high school, and soon college came around and you both made the decision to live together. 

The thought always lingered in your mind that maybe he was cheating and that you weren't enough, that you couldn't satisfy his needs. 

 Your crying stopped and you looked up at Noya, a numb expression on your face. When he turned to look at you, his eyes widened. 

"Listen (f/n)-" he tried to tell you he was sorry. That he wouldn't look at other girls, that he loved you. But you had something to say yourself. 

"Noya, let's break up." 

Oh~! Don't worry, there will be a part 2. 

I feel like shit, so I decided to tear apart your heart... Just kidding~ 😂

See you tomorrow (or whenever I update next) 

Coming up next is Tsukishima Kei x Reader