Three is better than one (pt.2)

Every day is a new adventure for them. A new challenge, a new joy, every day they learn something else about each other and have gradually worked out the kinks in their odd, three way relationship. Through trial and error they've learned that Jungkook is the most stoic and serious one, balanced out by Taehyungs quirky goofiness and both complimented by Jimins tender caring nature. They've learned throughout high school that Jungkook is extremely possessive and easily jealous, Jimin is always submissive and reassuring, Taehyung needs a little more attention than the other two and gets a little bit clinger when he's sad. But over all, they wouldn't change anything for the world. High school years were stressful, trying to balance their free time between two boyfriends each, friends, and homework. But now that they're all living together, sharing an apartment, it's smoothing out. Living together has opened up new adventures and difficulties. Jungkook takes college courses online, Jimin attends a local community campus and Taehyung still hasn't decided what he wants to do with his life but works part time to help out with bills, as do the other two. But at the end of their hectic days they all three come home to a home cooked meal (or takeout if it's particularly hectic) and a warm king sized bed shared by three growing young adults.

It's later than usual when Taehyung finally unlocks the front door. It's been a long day for him, taking the late shift was a bad idea, and given the busy spurt he had to stay over an extra hour on top of it all. He's had to deal with outraged customers cursing him for getting their burger wrong, someone accusing him of pocketing their money rather than putting in the cash register drawer, and yelled at by his boss for being incompetent. Honestly, he's surprised he didn't get a write up or sent home, or worse, fired. When he opens the door, Jungkook is already waiting up for him, arms folded across his chest in a menacing way, but tonight Taehyung can't bring himself to care how angry Jungkook might be that it's almost two in the morning and Taehyung had forgotten to call and tell them he would be late. Jungkook glares at him, walking over to stand toe to toe with Taehyung, angrily asking "where the hell have you been?! Jimins been worried sick-" Taehyung shoves him, glaring right back "it's always Jimin that's been worried, why don't you ever say YOURE worried?!" Jungkook huffs, running a hand through his hair "because you always do this! Maybe I'm tired of worrying!!" Jungkook shouts, and both of their attention shifts to the bedroom doorway when they hear a soft breathy sigh. Jimin is standing in the doorway, large grey sweater hanging loosely on his slim figure and pink hair disheveled from the bed, frowning "why are you arguing?" Taehyung instantly recoils, frowning with a mumbled apology to the older. Jungkook sighs heavily, glancing at Jimin "sorry. We didn't mean to wake you up Jiminie.." Jimin rolls his eyes, walking over to stand between the two of them "I never went to sleep to begin with. I was too worried. Now both of you kiss and make up, you know our rule. You don't go to bed upset. I'll be in the bedroom, don't come in until you work what lever this is," he points one finger at each of them "out." Then the oldest leaves the room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung standing across from each other nervously.

Finally Taehyung huffs "I'm sorry I didn't call, it was a long shift at work and it got busy so I couldn't leave when I was scheduled to-" the brunette doesn't get to finish his excuse, as Jungkook has already grabbed him by the back of his neck and connected their lips in a needy kiss. When they part, Taehyung already knows that it's Jungkook's way of apologizing since the younger always expresses his feelings by actions rather than words. Taehyung rests their foreheads together, eyes closed as he mumbles "I forgive you. Are you still mad at me?" Jungkook pulls back enough to place a kiss to the older's forehead "no. I was never mad to begin with. I was worried." Taehyung smiles, stepping closer to nuzzle into the younger's neck, humming "so you admit it." Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head "I am human, I have feelings. I just suck at showing the appropriate ones at the right times. Let's go to bed, yeah?" Taehyung hums sleepily, the events of the day finally catching up to him and he's nearly asleep in the crook of Jungkooks neck already. Jungkook sighs, easily scooping the older boy into his arms and walking to their bedroom. He gently lays a half asleep Taehyung down alongside Jimin, and the oldest quickly sits up "you know our other rule. No dirty clothes in the bed. Go change Tae." Taehyung whines, nuzzling into Jimins side with a complaint "don't want to." Jimin huffs sitting up and shoving the dark brunettes head off of him "Jungkook do something!" The youngest grins, quickly discarding his shirt and slipping into bed on the other side of Jimin "ah, let him sleep Jiminie. He's had a long day." Jimin huffs again, but reluctantly makes a suggestion "fine. But he's at least taking his shirt off, he smells like french fry oil." Jungkook nods, slapping Taehyungs arm "take your shirt off Tae." The sleepy boy grumbles but sits up enough to pull his shirt off over his head, kick his pants off and peel his stinky socks and shoes off, snuggling back up to Jimin in only boxers. Jimin chuckles, rolling his eyes and pulling Taehyung's head to his chest while Jungkoook nuzzles into the mess of pink hair below his chin. They soon fall asleep like that, Jimin lying in the middle in his back in a fluffy sweater, Taehyung's head resting atop his chest and hugging his left arm and leg like a koala while Jungkook wraps an arm around his torso, head nuzzled into his hair with his legs tangling with his two boyfriends.

Morning light tickles across his eyelids and finally the brightness is too much, and he opens his eyes sleepily. The sight and feeling that he wakes up to is something he still isn't used to. He's facing Taehyung as he lies on his left side, right arm wrapped around Taehyungs bare waist while the younger brunette's head rests on Jimins left arm. A soft little snore leaves Taehyung and Jimim holds back a giggle, instead pulling the other closer and pulling his head to his chest, just below his chin so that Taehyungs face is pressed into the front of Jimins throat. It's then that the arms holding Jimin from behind tighten, and he realizes that Jungkook has an iron grip around his waist, head resting right behind him, so close that he can feel Jungkooks hot breath tickling the shell of his ear with each exhale of breath. All three pair of legs are tangled together to the point that Jimin wonders if they're all connected as one. He sighs in content, until Jungkook shifts closer behind him, and Jimin has to bite his lip to keep quiet because Jungkooks morning wood is now pressing firmly against the plush of his ass. He glares at the wall across from him, he's pinned between the two and there's absolutely nothing he can do to escape. Suddenly there's a pair of lips clasping around the backside of his ear, a wet tongue tracing patterns along the outer shell of it, and an arm squeezing him tighter. Jimin wants to punch the younger, attempting to wriggle free until Jungkooks husky morning voice murmurs "ah ah ah, don't wake Taehyungie up. He's tired, remember?" Jimin lets out a shaky breath, unknowingly tracing circles along Taehyungs lower back to calm his nerves. Jungkook quickly removes his arms, hands slipping under the oversized sweater to grab the older by his hips and practically grind against him from behind. Jimin gasps softly in surprise, biting his lower lip to silence a moan as Jungkook slowly ruts against him, trailing open mouthed kisses along the side and backside of Jimins neck. Jimins eyes fluttered closed, nails digging into Taehyungs bare back, forgetting that the younger is still peacefully sleeping. Jungkook's nails dig into Jimins hips, simultaneously biting on his ear and Jimin looses it, releasing a whimpering moan. Jungkook pulls away, sighing in disappointment with a whisper "you should've been quieter, now you've gone and woken him up." Jimins eyes shoot open to see Taehyung staring blankly up at him, blinking slowly. Jimin nervously licks his lower lip, asking "what woke you up?" Taehyung keeps eye contact, blankly stating "your boner." Jungkook rolls over on his back, cackling at the blunt truth that left Taehyungs mouth, and he doesn't even have to see Jimin to know that his face is reddening in a blush.

Jimin huffs in embarrassment, whining "I hate you guys!" Jungkook glances at Taehyung, both snuggling innocently back up to the older and cooing in unison "we love you Jiminie~" Jimin knows it's the truth because he loves them to, more than he thinks is normal. Not that normal matters, because what they have is real, and weird to outsiders, but they don't care. They love one another, and they will do whatever it takes to stay together.

AN; I know it's short XD I couldn't think of much for this chapter other than the three of them being all gay and fluffy. But who knows, I love writing this pairing, so there may be a part three one day ;3