First kiss

Taehyung was scheduled to be in a drama in the nearing summer, but when he read the script he realized that there would be a kissing scene. And it wasn't just a peck either, it was to last at least fifteen seconds. Needless to say, the singer was scared to death since his only kiss was on Rookie King and he didn't really count it as his first because of the circumstances.

Taehyung arrived home at the dorm after reading the script, a frown etched across his lips permanently. Due to his mood. When he walked in, he noticed that everyone was gathered in the kitchen and he vaguely heard Jin call him for dinner. But he walked straight to his room, sitting down on the edge of his bed with a huff. Minutes later, Jin walked in and sat beside him worriedly "Tae? Are you ok..?" Taehyung nodded, smiling weakly "yeah... I'm alright. Hyung...?" Jin patted his back "yes?" Taehyung nervously wetted his lips before asking "what was your first kiss like?" Jin's eyes widened "don't tell me you haven't had yours yet.." Taehyung nodded "I haven't, and there's a kissing scene in the script.." Jin frowned, hugging the boy sideways "that's terrible. I'm sorry.. Taehyung, what about Hoseok?" Taehyung shrugged "what about him?" Jin frowned "I know you like him, what about rookie king?" Taehyung's expression hardened instantly "it was not my first kiss. It didn't mean anything." Jin rubbed the younger's back "didn't mean anything to you or him?"

Taehyung scooted away, frowning "him. It doesn't matter, I guess my first kiss will just be wasted" Jin sighed, standing up "no it won't. Do you like Hoseok?" Taehyung stood as well "it doesn't matter. Leave it alone!!" He shouted, causing Jin to flinch and walk to the door "I'm sorry, I won't bother you about it anymore" Taehyung frowned, regretting what he'd said. He knew Jin was only trying to help, but he was frustrated about the entire situation. Sighing, he went into the bathroom and decided to take a long shower to relax, skipping one meal wouldn't hurt. Little did he know, that when Jin walked back out into the kitchen Hoseok immediately asked where Taehyung was. Jin frowned as he returned to his seat "he said he wasn't hungry" Namjoon held Jin's hand under the table, sensing the older's anxiousness and he carefully asked Jin "what's wrong with him? He's always hungry!" Jin sighed, shaking his head "it's none of my business, just leave him be.." And with that, Jin began to eat. After dinner ended and everyone except Namjoon and Jin left, the rapper faced Jin "you only ate half of what you squally do. What's wrong?" Jin took a deep breath "Taehyung's going to have his first kiss on screen, but when I tried to talk to him about it he yelled at me. I guess I should leave him alone about Hoseok.." Namjoon raised an eyebrow curiously "what does Hoseok have to do with it?" Jin frowned "Hoseok was Tae's first kiss, and I know Tae likes him but he says the kiss didn't mean anything. Probably because he thinks Hoseok doesn't like him back" Namjoon rubbed his forehead "I don't know how you keep up with all of the drama, I can't even remember who's dating and who's not" he chuckled, making Jin smile finally. Neither of them knew that Hoseok had been on his way to enter the kitchen when he heard their conversation.

Anger bubbled up in his chest at thought of Taehyung kissing a stranger, on screen for everyone to see! But most importantly, he wouldn't be the one Taehyung kissed. Granted the rookie king incident couldn't really be called a first kiss, given that it was forced and on tv. But Hoseok enjoyed it nonetheless, and he vowed to give Taehyung a proper first kiss before the stupid kiss scene. He knocked on the younger's bedroom door, smiling instantly when he saw Taehyung opening the door in his panda pajamas "hey Tae, got a minute?" Taehyung nodded, his gaze seemed so distant and sad that it physically hurt Hoseok's heart. Once he was inside he turned to face Taehyung with a determined gaze "do you remember rookie king?" Taehyung's eyes widened ever so slightly as he nodded slowly. Hoseok continued "I'm going to ask you the same thing that I asked you during the 'of course game' but I want you to be honest." Taehyung, again, only nodded before the dancer resumed "you liked that kiss didn't you?" Taehyung's eyes widened and his mouth fell open in shock "why... What are you even talking about?" Hoseok took a cautious step forward as he repeated his question "you liked our kiss on rookie king didn't you? I wasn't lying when I said your lips were trembling" Taehyung blushed, clearing his throat and shaking his head "no. You stole my first kiss" Hoseok smiled softly "so you do count it.. That means it meant something to you..." Taehyung gazed down at his shoes, suddenly finding them interesting as Hoseok inched closer "that wasn't a proper first kiss, and neither is having it in front of millions of people on tv with a stranger. You know that" Taehyung meekly nodded, blush reddening when Hoseok lifted his head up by his chin "may I please be your first kiss?" Taehyung nervously wetted his lips, closing the distance in a flash and connecting their lips. Hoseok smiled into the kiss, holding on to Taehyung tightly. Hoseok's left arm wrapped around the singer's waist as his right hand cupped Taehyung's cheek, tilting his head ever so slightly to deepen the kiss. Taehyung gripped Hoseok's shirt, hands tightening into fists as Hoseok's tongue prodded his lips apart. Taehyung's felt himself melting into the kiss, Hoseok's warm and gentle touch paired with the slow and intimate kiss made him shiver. When they pulled away Taehyung panted to catch his breath, blushing as he mumbled "now that was a first kiss"