K-con

You had finally managed to purchase a ticket to K-con in L.A, the first year the festival would add BTS to the event. BTS just happened to be your favorite K-pop group, and you were ecstatic when they announced the news.

After a hectic day of leaving the hotel, arriving at the venue, and watching several groups preform, it was time for an intermission. As you and your best friend walked outside towards the parking lot, seven boys along with managers, exited a side door near you. You froze, staring at them in surprise, it was BTS. Your friend squealed "Y/N!!! It's BTS!!" The boys noticed you and your friend, instantly smiling as Rap Monster walked over to greet you "hello, would you like an autograph?" You nodded, unable to form a coherent sentence as Rap Monster signed your BTS shirt you were currently wearing, turning around face the other guys "sign her shirt" meanwhile, to your left side your best friend squealed, smiling at Jin "oh my gosh, you're really Jin oppa, you're even more handsome in person!!" He chuckled, smiling sweetly "thank you, would you like a picture?" Your friend nodded excitedly but your attention focused solely on Jungkook.

Finally after every nearly member signed your shirt, Jungkook grinned, the last one to sign as he spoke slowly, nervous to speak in English "thank you for supporting us" you smiled, blushing slightly "no problem you guys are awesome. I've been a fan since No More Dream" Rap Monster blinked in surprise "wow, cool. Not many people have been fans that long. Is this your first time seeing us live?" Jungkook shook his head "no she was at our Las Vegas concert last year. I remember her" your eyes widened, blushing bright red "wh- how did you..?" Jungkook shrugged "you were holding up a funny sign" you chuckled nervously at the memory. Your best friend had made the sign for you to hold, and it had read in bold red letters "I DON'T SPEAK KOREAN BUT I LOVE YOU KOOKIE" you flushed in embarrassment, in shock that the boy had actually remembered you out of thousands of fans "I-i wow. You have good memory" you forced a laugh, despite your utter humiliation, but he grinned "not really. I just remember funny signs held by beautiful girls" now you were really blushing, and your friend caught on, joining our side "oh you're her favorite, she has the biggest crush on you!" Your eye twitched in annoyance, oh was your friend in for it a after BTS left.

You cast a side glance to your friend, eyes practically screaming "IM GONNA KILL YOU" which merely caused your friend to laugh in amusement "I'm gonna go over here now before she kills me" Jungkook laughed softly at the situation "what's your name?" You gulped, muttering your name quietly, earning a smile from the maknae "what a beautiful name. My names Jungkook, in case you didn't know" he laughed, causing you to grin. You'd always loved his laugh, but hearing it in person was a whole new experience "yeah I know who you are. You guys are awesome, um, we should probably let you guys get back to whatever you were doing" Jungkook nodded "we're on our way to get ready for the concert. Maybe we can keep in touch? I can't really give out my number but I can give you my Instagram?" You nodded, quickly exchanging usernames and he waved as they walked away. After they'd walked away, you turned around to glare at your best friend "how could you do that?!" She laughed, shrugging "oh please Y/N, he likes you I can tell. Calm down, I helped" you sighed "I guess you did help... But I'm still mad at you" she laughed "okay. Pout all you want, but we're at K-con baby!!! And BTS is the next band! Let's go get good seats!" You nodded, unable to stay mad at her for long and rushed along with her, smiling.

As you were dragged to the very front of the stage, your phone dinged with an Instagram notification. After pulling it out of your pocket and seeing a DM from Jungkook you blushed. After staring at the screen in surprise for a few moments, you slowly inclined your phone and opened the message. It was a picture, a selfie he'd obviously taken backstage, making a heart with his thumb and index finger with the caption "can't stop thinking about you for some reason" you blushed, quickly replying "I don't know why. I'm nothing special" instantly he'd written back with "sure you are. You just don't know it yet. Got to go, the concert is about to start. I'll be looking for you in the audience" you smiled, simply replying an 'ok' before tucking your phone away and looking up at the stage as the lights dimmed.

Halfway through the concert Jungkook had leaned down to hold your hand, along with a few other surrounding girls, but the way he'd gazed into your eyes made you feel special. But soon the magic of the concert crawled to an end, and you had waited around in the empty arena for several minutes since BTS was the last concert for the day. You and your friend were the only fans left, the only other people being crew members and staff. Just as you'd turned to leave, you heard Jungkook shout from across the arena "Y/N, wait!!" You whirled around to see him running up to you and your friend with a grin "did you like the concert?" You nodded excitedly "of course! You guys will always be awesome" he smiled, almost shyly before glancing at your friend nervously. Getting the hint that he wanted a moment alone, she nonchalantly walked away, leaving the idol alone with you. You nervously stared at him, hands gripping the hem of your dress nervously "what is it?" He bit his lip a moment before leaning forward to peck your cheek "I didn't want you to leave without saying goodbye first. We have to fly back to Korea first thing in the morning.." You blushed, eyes wide "o-oh I see. Why are you so nice to me?" He shrugged "I like you. Why do you think I kissed you just now?" You shrugged, laughing softly "I don't know. I hope you have a safe trip" he reached down, holding both of your hands in his own "we're coming back to America next month for a jacket photo shoot. Can I take you on a date then?" Your eyes widened even further, face rapidly heating up "s-sure, I mean, I'd like that... A lot actually" he grinned, pecking your other cheek this time "alright.. I'll see you then, but in the meantime, we can message right?" You nodded excitedly "of course!" With that said, he slowly began backing away, enormous grin on his face as he waved goodbye to you.