Yoga

In all his nineteen years of being alive he'd never seen a guy with the ass of a girl. But when a certain orange headed guy with a sweet smile entered Jungkook's yoga class he found himself thanking whatever power was at work for tight yoga pants.

The orange haired beauty was wearing a baggy grey sweater with his black yoga pants when he walked in. And Jungkook could only stare in awe as the hottie rolled out his yoga mat right next to him. Soon the cute guy noticed Jungkook's stares and smiled sweetly, eyes crinkling into crescents "is this spot taken or something?" Jungkook noted how melodic his high pitched voice was, blinking in surprise a moment before formulating words "uh, n-no not at all!" The guy chuckled, sitting by Jungkook to stretch, while he stretched his legs apart he asked "what's your name?" Jungkook blushed lightly, stuttering "J-Jungkoook. You?" The stranger chuckled, replying sweetly "Jimin. Why are you so nervous?" Jungkook blurted out without thinking "cause a really cute guy is talking to me" Jimin blushed lightly, standing to finish his stretches, unable to reply.

They didn't speak the remainder of class, Jungkook was too focused on watching how gracefully Jimin completed each pose. And Jimin was too shy to say anything else until class finally ended. He walked over to Jungkook, staring blankly at the other "why were you staring at me?" Jungkook stared in surprise, blushing furiously and trying to form an intelligent sentence. Unfortunately all that tumbled out was "cause yoga pants make your butt look good" he instantly regretted his words, immediately slapping himself "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to say that, I kinda blab when I get nervous, I'll leave you alone" he chuckled nervously, packing up his belongings and practically running to the door.

He was stopped at the door by a hand gripping his wrist, and when he turned to face his captor he realized it was Jimin. The boy smiled, sending Jungkook's heart flying, even more so as he spoke "look Jungkook, you're really cute-" Jungkook's own fearful thoughts crept in, excepting the cute guy to say "but I'm just not intrested!" However, that's not what came out, instead Jimin smiled as he continued "I'd like to go out on a date with you, you're sweet and shy. So I figured I'd have to ask first" Jungkook nodded nervously, blushing "okay..."