Jealous

(Authors note; this was the first one shot I ever wrote. Only thing I wrote down besides Medicine at the time. I'm putting all of my one shots in here but idk wether or not to delete the ones I've already posted on here :/ leave me some feedback please!)

I couldn't hold back the glare that overtook my features as I stared at the duo. Jimin and Taehyung were recording a thank you message for Twitter to ARMYs, sitting a little close for my liking. And the fact that Taehyung wasn't wearing a shirt underneath the sheet made matters worse. Apparently my anger was a little too obvious, when Yoongi walked into the hotel room he rolled his eyes "staring at them like that won't do any good. You gotta make him jealous back. Watch and learn." Yoongi flashed Junkook a gummy smile and threw his arm over the makanae's shoulder, rambling about how handsome he'd grown up to be. Junkook blushed and tried to shrug him off, and I noticed Jimin glaring at the two. I couldn't help but chuckle, within moments Jimin had bounded over to the rapper and makanae, whining cutely to Yoongi "I turned out handsome to hyung!" Yoongi shook his head walking back out of the room calling out "sure. But kookie's cuter!" Jimin was practically fuming "YAH!" He yelled and ran after the older. I noticed Taehyung snuggling back under the covers, sighing at being abandoned. Everyone else left to go get breakfast, leaving me in charge of getting Taehyung out of bed.

Huffing, I stood up beside Taehyung's bed and looked at him sternly "get up." He groaned, whining "five more minutes hyung~" I glared, jerking the covers off, completely forgetting that he could've very well been completely naked. Thankfully he was wearing boxers, and yelped "hyung!" He pulled the covers back over himself with a blush. I smiled, but quickly hid it behind a stern gaze "don't do that again." He raised an eyebrow curiously "don't do what again? Am I not aloud to sleep without a shirt??" His anger was escalating quickly, and I shook my head "not that stupid. I don't care what you do or don't wear to bed," I paused, noting the hurt look in his eyes as he rolled over to face the wall. Smirking I continued "I do care who sees you like that though. I should be the only one who gets to see you like this.." I quickly slipped under the covers and pulled Taehyung to my chest with a grin. He squirmed around with a blush as he avoided my gaze, my grin fading to a small smile, I pecked his lips. He stared at me wide eyed for a moment until I got out of bed and stretched "now, how about we go get breakfast!"

He sat up, letting the covers fall around his waist as he mumbled "forget breakfast.." And grabbed my wrist to pull me down on top of him, catching my lips with his own for another, not so innocent kiss.