Comic Con

Hoseok had never really understood conventions and the whole obsession nerds had with anime. But his best friend Jimin was into comics, anime, comic conventions, and even cosplay. So he let the younger convince him to go to a 'con' with him. But he hadn't expected to fall in love there.

The crowded dealer's room was beginning to wear on Hoseok's nerves, and he huffed in irritation before turning around to ask Jimin something. However, the younger waved him off dismissively "just hang on this guys introducing me to his friends" Hoseok sighed, wandering across the room where the crowd was thinner only to see a boy about Jimin's age with bright orange hair. The boy was standing on his tip toes, reaching upwards for a wall scroll, tongue hanging out through the side of his mouth like a puppy. Hoseok found himself grinning at the cute action and approaching the stranger to grab the wall scroll for him. As he handed it out to the stranger, he was met by a bright rectangular grin "wow thanks!" The deep voice surprised Hoseok, and he blinked in surprise "o-oh no problem.."

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, smiling "so what are you cosplaying from?" The boy shook his head quickly "oh I'm not. This is my real hair" Hoseok's eyes widened, reaching out to tug at some of the orange hair "wow it really is.." The boy giggled, causing Hoseok to blush at the cute sound, then grinned "so um what brings you to this years con?" Hoseok shrugged, smile faltering slightly "my friend Jimin made me tag along, but he ditched me for a group of guys... And I'm not really into the whole anime thing, so I'm jut wandering around" the boy smiled, grasping Hoseok's hand "I'll show you some cool stuff, my names Taehyung by the way" Hoseok blushed, nodding "H-Hoseok.." Quietly before he was being dragged to the Artist's Alley. Soon Hoseok was back in the Dealer's Room, standing before the Crunchy Roll booth while some random anime played on the tv. Hoseok was actually liking the first episode, and when he glanced to his left, he saw Taehyung smiling at him fondly. The boy quickly blushed and looked down mumbling an apology, and Hoseok knew right then that he was starting to form a crush on the orange headed boy.

Later in the day after finding a corner outside, and sitting down, away from the crowds, Hoseok handed Taehyung an earbud "here, we can listen to music while I wait on my friend" Taehyung cautiously placed in it his ear with a quiet mumble "showing people your music library is like showing yourself" Hoseok then handed the boy his phone with a grin "then here's me. You can pick whatever you want to listen to" Taehyung gazed into the taller's eyes curiously with a blank expression "no ones ever showed me their music library before.." Hoseok shrugged, smiling "well I have now. This will make it quicker for you to get to know me" Taehyung blinked several times dumbly before nodding and proceeding to scroll through the older's music. Taehyung let his head lean back against the brick wall, letting the song play. He hadn't expected Hoseok's music library to be almost identical to his own, and he'd even managed to find his favorite song of all time which they were now listening to. His eyes fluttered closed, and naturally, without much thought, reached next to him to interlock his fingers with the older's. Hoseok blushed lightly, but tightened his hold and closed his eyes as well.

Unfortunately, the rest of the day had blow by and soon Jimin was jogging over to the duo "Hoseok! Where have you been man?" Hoseok stood up, shrugging "you ditched me for a group of guys so I wandered around and bumped into this guy. His names Taehyung" the younger stood up, grinning with a wave "hi. So did you guys enjoy the con?" Jimin laughed "hell yeah I got like ten guys numbers!! Hobi doesn't like nerd stuff though so he's probably miserable" Hoseok shook his head, stealing a glance at Taehyung who was already staring at him "actually, I think I'm gonna start watching some anime. Tae showed me this anime called Yuri On Ice, it's pretty cool!" Jimin blinked in surprise, mumbling "out of all the anime I showed you, you like a slice of life show. Ugh what is my life coming to!" And with that Jimin turned on his heel, walking to their car with a shout "I'll be in the car, ready when you are!" Hoseok waved, and turned back around to face Taehyung nervously "so... Will we ever see each other again?" Taehyung shrugged, staring at his feet "I don't know. I live an hour away, what about you?" Hoseok frowned "about ten minutes away from town. There's so much I want to say but I don't have time.." Taehyung smiled, resting a hand on the taller's shoulder "same. I'm going to just blurt it out really quick." He took a deep breath before mumbling "imgladyouranintomeandhelpedmegetmywallscroll yourereallycuteandfunnyandsweetandwehavethesamemusiclibrary willyougooutwithmeandheresmynumber" quickly while shoving a piece of paper into Hoseok's hand. The older stood dumbfounded, blushing lightly before mumbling back "yourereallycuteandfunnyandsweetto ithinkivegotacrushonyouandyeahiwouldlovetogoonadatewithyou!" While hugging the younger "thanks for an awesome first con. I'll text you when I get home!" And then he turned to rush to his car, leaving a blushing and smiling Taehyung behind.