The blame game

((This was sort of a request from a close friend (you know who you are) she loves kookie so XD here's her original prompt; FAMILY AU FAN FIC WHERE JIN OLDEST KIDS ALWAYS GET KOOKIE TO TELL JIN WHEN THEY BREAK THINGS BECUZ THEY KNOW JIN WONT GET SUPER MAD AT KOOKIE))

A sigh leaves the mans plump lips, running a hand through his newly dyed blonde hair, huffing slightly "Jungkook, how did you break my favorite vase?" The sixteen year old shrugs, grinning innocently "I don't know mom" Jin's eye twitches "how many times have I asked you not to call me that??!" Jungkook bites his lip gently, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly "a lot. I'm sorry dad. It's just.. You're more like a mom than a dad" Jin sighs, ruffling his youngest sons raven colored hair "it's alright, I guess j don't mind you calling me that but, Kookie?" The teenage boy looks up at one of his dad's, eyebrows raised in expectancy "yeah?" Jin bites his lip a moment before asking "how DID you break the vase?" Jungkook shrugs, kicking at the ground nervously "I bumped into it, and it just fell off" Jin sighs, chuckling softly "alright. Don't worry about it, I'm sure Namjoon can buy me another one next time we visit Sweden.." Jungkook nods, hugging his dad briefly "sorry for breaking it. Love you, can j go play with my brothers now?" Jin nods, smiling as he ruffles the boys hair "yeah go ahead. Love you to" Jin leans back against the kitchen counter as he watches his youngest son run to the living room where his older brothers are most likely playing a video game.

Just as he's decided to finish cooking dinner the front door opens, and he hears his husband Namjoon call from the front door "I'm home" Jin smiles, staying leaned against the counter as he waits for his husband to enter the kitchen. Even though it's a routine he goes through everyday, work at the office, pick the kids up from school, drop Hoseok and Jimin off at dance practice, drop Taehyung and Jungkook off for singing lessons, then go to the store to buy food for dinner, pick his four kids up from lessons, go home, make dinner, wait for Namjoon to come home, clean up dinner, get the kids ready for bed, and finally crash only to do it all again the next day. He loves every moment of it, even if he's often so tired he can think straight, he loves his family, his kids, his husband, it's all worth it at the end of year day to see them seated around the dinner table together. He's snapped out of his thoughts when his husband Namjoon walks over to stand in front of him with a wary look in his eyes and Jin knows. It's been a rough day at the studio. Without exchanging any words, Jin pulls his husband into a hug, holding Namjoon's head to his chest and placing a kiss to the tangled brown hair below him "I love you Joonie" the younger wraps his arms around Jins waist tightly, sighing heavily as he mumbles tiredly "I love you to Jinie" Jin smiles softly, running his fingers through his husbands hair in a soothing manner, quietly asking "tough day?" Namjoon nods, shutting his eyes as a calming aura radiates from his husband "yeah.. Yoongi found a major artist that's interested in recording in the studio but the guy wants me to help him write an entire album in just a few months" Jin sighs, holding Namjoon's face between his slender hands to gaze into his husbands eyes "it'll be okay Namjoon. You don't have to take the deal you know.." Namjoon sighs heavily, pulling away to hold Jins hands "I do have to. Jin we've been struggling for money a lot lately, and with Hoseok going to college next year... It's gonna be even tougher. I have to take this deal" Jin shakes his head "Namjoon don't do this, we'll manage somehow, I can always take on a second job" Namjoon huffs, pulling away and walking to the fridge.

Jin follows behind him, gently asking "Namjoon... Talk to me please?" The younger sighs, turning around in defeat "you're not getting a second job. It's out of the question, you do enough as it is. Look I'll think it all over and decide on something later alright?" Jin nods, kissing his husband briefly "alright. We'll talk more after dinner before bed alright? After the kids are a asleep? I need to cook dinner" Namjoon nods, smiling gently, dimples showing slightly "alright sounds good. I love you, I'm gonna go check on the boys" Jin nods, pecking his husbands cheek with a grin "okay"