Anime con pt 2

After about a week of pouting with Jimin, Taehyung finally forgave him. Things couldn't be going any better, he and Hoseok texted every day usually called at night if neither of them were busy. Taehyung was quickly developing a small crush on the older, but he didn't tell anyone, not even Jimin.

Months passed since the convention events, Taehyung was already preparing for the next con, working on his costume. Between his part time job, and sewing he had become busy lately, but not too busy to text Hoseok. With another convention coming in two months, they were already planning where they'd meet up and what time. Taehyung couldn't wait to see Hoseok and the others again, it was going to be a blast!

Soon enough the weekend arrived, and as Taehyung and Jimin walked into the dealers room on the first day they grinned at one another. It was finally here. Since they'd decided to dress normally for the first day and just hang out, they decided to go ahead and buy some stuff. After purchasing totally necessary need merchandise, it was time to meet up with Hoseok and his friends at the entrance. When Hoseok opened the door, he was greeted instantly by Taehyung, who ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Hoseok chuckled, teasing "wow miss me that much?" Taehyung nodded quickly with a grin "yeah I did. How've you been?" Hoseok shrugged "good I guess. Better now though"

The rest of the convention blurred by quickly while the seven boys hung out, and soon enough it was Sunday. Time to go home. Jimin walked back to his and Taehyung's shared hotel room, only to see Hoesoke and his best friend in the middle of a heated make out session. Jimin's mouth drop opened, eyes widened and he stared in shock. Finally Taehyung pulled away, noticing Jimin, he yelped with wide eyes. Hoseok realized the situation, and scurried away from Taehyung with a bright blush. Taehyung flushed red, stuttering "J-Jimin! I thought you were getting l-lunch.." Jimin sighed "I forgot my wallet and came back up to get it... You two like each other huh?" Taehyung nodded "I was going to tell you. But I didn't plan this, I didn't know Hoseok liked me back please don't be made Chim Chim!" Jimin chuckled, shaking his head "it's fine Tae, calm down. I'll leave you guys alone.."

After Jimin had left the room, Taehyung just sat on the bed with his gaze downcast "I'm sorry for kissing you Hobi, I just.." Hoseok knelt down before the younger, holding both of his hands in his own "it's ok Tae, it takes two to kiss, I wanted it. I've liked you since the last convention, will you let me take you out on a date sometime?" Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, and he quickly nodded "I'd love that.. And Hobi?" The older pulled the other up and as they both stood in a hug, Hoseok raised an eyebrow "yes Taehyungie~" the younger grinned, pecking the older's lips "I'm glad my first kiss with you.." The two laughed a little, both silently thanking Jimin for his dare.