Sabrina was smiling at this point. "Ok, just don't do anything stupid." They all laughed and walked out, Sabrina headed to her car.

"Alright I'll see you two tomorrow." She waves at them and gets into the car. Once Sabrina's home she calls Lydia and she tells her Jackson's okay, somethings just wrong with his shoulder and that if he can't play in the game coming up she was going to kill Scott.

After they talked it was already pretty late, so Sabrina put pajamas on and got in bed. She was lying down already when she got a call from Stiles.

"Um, hey listen when Scott first got bite he found that body we told you about, well we know who killed her." Sabrina shot up in her bed throwing the covers to the side.

"Well who did it?" Sabrina asked curiously.

"Derek Hale." She sucked in a sharp breath, that didn't seem right. She trusted Derek for some odd reason, she didn't think he was a cold blooded killer.

"Are you guys going to tell the police?" Sabrina questions.

"Actually about that..." Stiles trails off. "We're gonna need your help."

"What do you need help with?" She asks.

"Meet us at the old Hale." Stiles states.

"Alright I'll be there in 20." Sabrina replies, standing up to change clothes.

"Alright see you soon." Stiles says before hanging up.

Sabrina throws on some clothes and head out. She finally gets there and she sees the boys jump out of Stiles car. Sabrina jumps out of hers and says. "What's going on? Why are we out here?"

"Scott needs to make sure Derek is the killer." Stiles explains.

"C'mon on guys we have to hurry. Derek could come back any minute." Scott exclaims.

Sabrina's eyes widen. "What, he could come back?"

"Yeah come on." The three teenagers begin their journey towards the Hale house.

"Okay so what are we doing?" Sabrina asks, wanting to know the specific details.

"On the night I was bitten I found a half of a body." Scott begins.

"And you think Derek is the one that killed them." Sabrina finishes for him.

"Her, and yes we think Derek did it and we have proof, we went to the hospital and Scott went to smell the blood of the other half and now we're going to see if the blood matches this half." Stiles explains.

"Alright let's start digging." Sabrina says. She picks up a shovel and slams it into the ground and begins digging. About 5 minutes later they hit something. Scott immediately perks up and starts using his hands to dig, then he sniffs.

"It's different." Scott says, but he keeps digging. Sabrina was about to ask what's different when she sees what was laying in the ground. She immediately screams and falls back a little. Lying in the ground was one half of a bloody wolf.

"Oh my god." Sabrina states.

"That's disgusting." Stiles continues.

"Is it the same as the other half of the body?" Sabrina asks.

"No." Scott replies, confusion clear on his face.

"What do you mean no?" Sabrina asks confused and slightly frantic.

"I mean no." Scott states aggravated. "Somethings different."

Stiles raises his hand. "Oh I now maybe its because it's a wolf." Scott just glares at Stiles in response.

"Guys we will figure this out tomorrow, but we need to go." Sabrina tells them.

"Okay, help me cover this up." Scott says. They start kicking the dirt back in the hole when Sabrina's eyes catch something purple and familiar, she didn't know when, but she's seen this flower before.

"Guys what is that?" Sabrina asks catching their attention.

"That's wolf bane." Stiles says, that name sounds so familiar. And that's when the flashbacks hit her, Sabrina had seen those in her dreams whenever she had nightmares. She'd seem those flowers in the background. She wonders what it means. Sabrina decided not to say anything, because the boys already have enough on their backs. She might tell them later, but right know she was staying silent.

"What's that?" Scott asked confused.

"Haven't you ever seen Wolf Man?" Stiles asked. After neither Scott nor Sabrina say anything Stiles continued. "Lon Chaney Jr? Claude Rains? The original classic werewolf movie?"

Scott and Sabrina just furrow their eyebrows, shaking their heads in confusion. "You guys are so unprepared for this." Stiles says pointing back and forth at them. Then surprisingly actually no not surprisingly because Stiles is Stiles he starts pulling the flower out of the ground.

"Stiles what are you doing?" Sabrina asks watching as he continues pulling the flower out of the ground.

"Just hold on a second." Stiles begins. Scott keeps watching while Sabrina looks around the forest, she turns to look at Scott when she sees his eyes widen, Sabrina looks down and gasps, a hand covering her mouth as her eyes catch onto a dead body. She turns around unable to look any longer.

"Oh!" Stiles jumped back, staring down at the grave.

"I guess you did smell human blood after all Scott."