"Ouch! What was that for?" Mamoru whined.

"Don't eat Ayaka's food! She needs to eat too you know." I glared at him. Ayaka is my little sister after all, I might ignore her but I only because I think she needs her space. I know it seems like the worst idea ever but... when she's ready to speak then I'll understand. I'm not giving up on her.

"Whatever let's get going." Mamoru said heading for the door.

"Shouldn't we wait for Ayaka?" I asked.

"Why should we? We were late the last time we waited for her." Mamoru rolled his eyes.

"True but she's still part of our family." I smiled weakly.

"No, that's where you're wrong she's your family not my family." Mamoru glared at me then walked out the door.

"Wait up Mamoru!" I called out to him and rushed out the door. Hurry Ayaka, Mamoru will give up on you if you don't make your decision. We got inside the limo and drove to Ouran in silence. I glanced at Mamoru and he started smirking.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked. I should really be asking what's up with him today. He's been acting weird ever since last night. Tell how can you see a peaceful person sleep when earlier that day he was knocking down buildings.

"Nothing don't worry about it." He said as his smirk grew. It actually started to creep me out. I decided not to speak about it anymore and turned to the window.

~After School Cause Who Wants To Learn?~

Stupid Host Club! I ran to Music Room #3 and opened the doors forcefully. (Because I don't know another verse besides slam the door open)

"Where's Ayaka!? I haven't seen her all day!" I yelled as tears rolled down my face.

"Wh-What do you mean? We thought she was with you?" Tamaki said as they get ready to leave.

"No. He was right? Ayaka actually got kidnapped?" I collapsed and smiled. I slowly put my hands over my head.

"Ayaka's gone. She's been kidnapped by someone I don't know. They're gonna do something awful to her. If we find will she even be alive? Will she be... murdered?" I asked myself as tears kept overflowing.

"Hey Taro! I heard your sister got kidnapped are you alright?" One of my friends asked worried.

"What? Surely she must be with the Host Club." I smiled.

"No dude. News is spreading, have you seen her at all today?" He asked.

That's when I started running here. I stood up with the walls support. I looked at Kyoya.

"I'm about to choke the heck out of you!" I screamed trying to attack him, but the twins held me back.

"I thought I could trust you! Because you couldn't protect her she got kidnapped maybe even murdered!" I cried struggling trying to hit him even just one punch would satisfy me. They're eyes widened, Mori held me and I knew I couldn't get out of this one but I still struggled to get out.

"Let me go! Ayaka!" I yelled.

"Calm down Taro!" Haruhi yelled.

"No! I won't calm down! How would you feel if your little sister you care deeply about just gets kidnapped!?" I looked at her with nothing but hatred. Yes I know she's a girl I know every one of these Host Club's secrets. Plus, her name is a girl's name.

"You're right. I wouldn't know because I don't have any siblings, but you need to calm down so you can explain what happened." She looks at me with concerned eyes. I breathe heavily as I stop struggling from Mori.

"Can we let you down without letting you attack Kyoya senpai?" She asked. I glared at him as he wrote in his notebook. I slowly nodded Mori puts me down slowly, and I snatched myself away once he put me down. I sat down in a chair and let my tears run.

"Now, what happened?" Haruhi asked.

"Ayaka was kidnapped last night. I knew something was off, I checked the house around that time but I didn't go in her room. I was too busy following her rules than going in her room. I wished I forgot about those rules and went in anyway." I said gritting my teeth. My heart ached and there was a huge lump in my throat.

"Don't worry, we'll find her." Tamaki smiled. Mamoru ran in panting and he looked frightened.

"R-Rumors are... going around... saying Ayaka got... kidnapped. Is it true?" He asked concerned.

"You tell me. Did you see her at all today? Yes Mamoru. She did." I whispered. His eyes widened.

"Wh-What?" He asked as he collapsed.

"I'll send a search party." Kyoya said as he called someone on his phone. He says that but it's no use. Anytime the police finds the kidnapper, the victim is mostly likely already dead. Ayaka, I'm sorry for not being a good brother.